Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow if they're doing Mando speeder bikes then a blurrg can't be out of the question. :yess:

Blurrg AND Kuill; and where the *&^% is Cara?

Not tying any funds up until main characters are out; tho I want the bike and Child for IG-11 more than anything. So, maybe some big reveals for Star Wars day May 4?

Wait? There was a white speeder bike for hoth in the original conceptual designs for the OT?

I mean I think the Scout Trooper makes sense. They had the Snowtrooper and Sandtrooper showing they alter the suits for the environment.

Why are ppl so against the Mando Scout? Looks frigging amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know maybe it was a retcon after ROTJ. I can’t find evidence but I know it’s included on ATATs and in toys since the 90s.

No interest in ROTJ speeders but this I'd consider ..lovely set .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem at all with them releasing the Mando version first. This is clearly where all the SW hype is at the moment, and plus it just makes for a more fun and unique set than the ROTJ. Especially since the Sideshow version of that has already been out for quite awhile.

WOW! HT really going all in on Mando and I love it! I gotta figure out where I'll order from. So excited for this!

Wow if they're doing Mando speeder bikes then a blurrg can't be out of the question. :yess:

They won?t design a new base unless it will get multiple usage, right?? Quiil on Blurrg with another child version of course. Also a repaint for the Off-world Jawas 2pk ;)

HT always makes the worst first and works its way to the most wanted.

Did they make ESB Vader first?

So the good news is, they've worked out the kinks on this release so they can improve the ROTJ release.

Are you collecting the mandalorian line wor? Curious

587a1688882528d145035b4c6b0810ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

They won?t design a new base unless it will get multiple usage, right?? Quiil on Blurrg with another child version of course. Also a repaint for the Off-world Jawas 2pk ;)

Well even if they just design one there will probably be plenty of people who'd buy multiples. One for Quiil and early Mando, then Beskar Mando and didn't Cara ride one at the end too? So possibly four right there. People could also display one with Wicket for a 1985 "Battle for Endor" display, lol.

I certainly hope so, but afraid the ~$250 single figure price point, plus $250 for the bike, plus the upcharge for the child... I hope I'm high by $100...

Should find out soon, I imagine it will be up for preorder today by Sideshow and some of the other bigger retailers.

I'm curious about the quality build of the bike compared to the Sideshow one. How fragile is, what is it made of etc.

Kuiil with "Child + Frog" for the win !!! Oh and a Bluurg of course too.

That would be amazing and totally unique for Hot Toys.

Back