Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really surprised they have not made a Dune figure yet. One of the main characters next to Mando. Guess the helmeted figures are easier to pump out. Hopefully we see her soon.

Not really. It's highly likely they already had a scout and speeder proto well advanced for RotJ. They just changed tracks because adding a child = $$$. Then once PO orders close for retailers (i.e. the cut off for retailers to places orders with Hot Toys) we will see the RotJ scout and probably speeder. Dune is a new proto from scratch.

After the crazy price jump for Endgame Cap Marvel I?m thinking this will be real close to $500.

Get these and repaint them to Jedi versions, or wait and see if they do Jedi versions? Tough call! We never did get the Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander.

No bedroll with this. The biggest **** move ever by whoever decided to make the color white instead of classic ROTJ brown:mad: :lol

Get these and repaint them to Jedi versions, or wait and see if they do Jedi versions? Tough call! We never did get the Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander.

Or the Death Star Trooper. Or the Sandtrooper Sergeant. Etc...

But I'm pretty positive that they will do ROTJ Scout and Speeder. It's already made and they can double their profit on the design 2-4 years later.

Looks awesome but I have a custom hasbro scout on the bike one that I really like and the sideshow one with sniper rifle. If money and space was no object I would be all over it but sadly nope.

I'm quite hopeful this means we'll eventually get not just the rotj scout trooper, but a rotj speeder bike as well. And I'd be perfectly happy to have both on the shelf.

Looks awesome but I have a custom hasbro scout on the bike one that I really like and the sideshow one with sniper rifle. If money and space was no object I would be all over it but sadly nope.

Yeah I'm happy enough with my Sideshow scout on the bike. But may still pick up the HT ROTJ version just to display on it's own...

Yes please on the ROTJ version. I thinking it will be closer to $500 but we'll see. Hope not.

Doesn't look like it !

Grab your flashlights cuz this rabbit hole is goin DEEP. Bring on Quiil!

Yep, real deep !!! If they're doing a speeder bike anythings possible. So bring on Quiil !!

Here are Timcent prices,

Scout : about $190 USD shipped !!
Scout + Bike : $385 USD shipped !!

Pretty damn good prices ! Plus he has some discount codes on the first page.

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/product-page/hot-toys-tms016-the-mandalorian-1-6-scout-trooper

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...andalorian-1-6-scout-trooper-and-speeder-bike

I'll pick up the ROTJ Scout and Speederbike when those are released. Not interested in the Mando Scouts

Doesn't look like it !

Yep, real deep !!! If they're doing a speeder bike anythings possible. So bring on Quiil !!

Here are Timcent prices,

Scout : about $190 USD shipped !!
Scout + Bike : $385 USD shipped !!

Pretty damn good prices ! Plus he has some discount codes on the first page.

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/product-page/hot-toys-tms016-the-mandalorian-1-6-scout-trooper

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...andalorian-1-6-scout-trooper-and-speeder-bike

Much cheaper than I would have guessed :)

Put me down for a ROTJ Biker Scout and Speeder Bike when it's released.

Any accuracy experts on the Speeder Bike have any comments? It looks good to me.

Nice. Hoping for a Tusken Raider if HT continues this Mando trend.

Put me down for a ROTJ Biker Scout and Speeder Bike when it's released.

Any accuracy experts on the Speeder Bike have any comments? It looks good to me.

It's probably best summarized as this is a "next year's model" to the ones seen in ROTJ. Probably 80% is accurate to the ROTJ bikes, and maybe 20% "improvements" (for example, it looks like they redid the pistons behind the handlebars so they actually function, and the "dashboard" while pretty close to ROTJ, has added bits and pieces.) It's an incredible job, gorgeous piece, kudos to HT... though I assume they just got the 3D files from the Mando crew and printed it...:lol

And keep in mind, the prop and model speeder bikes in ROTJ differed from each other anyway in both proportions and details so there's leeway for what's "accurate" anyway.

$385 is a price I’m happy with... especially considering the SSC bike itself was $330. This is practically a steal.

Wonder if they will sell the bike by itself? I’d buy another one and just pretend it’s a Hoth Speeder :lol

I'm getting $443.76 in U.S. dollars converting from HK rate. Batch 1. Everyone in US getting same?

Update: Batch two, 100 % down, with the $150HK coupon off, getting about $397 US price.

Last edited:
Back