Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a quick pic my friend took backstage at STGCC:

Whatabeautifulsmile.jpg

shows the hairline, for those of you who are curious to see the sculpt without the hat.

Finally!

Looks awesome!

Yes it does look like he's been wearing the hat for while, but it still think it looks great!

I really would rather have him displayed without the hat on all... I just prefer that look since he had the hat off for as long as he had it on.

I can't stress this enough, this is by far their best sculpt to date... going to be tough to beat this one.

Well, the Alice is pretty close. :p

M.

honestly i think he looks perfect. He's a figure not a person. I Will be completely 1000% happy if they don't change a thing about him. My TDK Joker's i've had to mod so much. There's not a thing i would want or have to do to this guy.

Was Jack Nicholson ever in a film with DeNiro, Pacino, Pesci, Kietel or any of the classic intimidating little men actors? If not why not?

Was Jack Nicholson ever in a film with DeNiro, Pacino, Pesci, Kietel or any of the classic intimidating little men actors? If not why not?

Jack was in a movie with deniro, called the last tycoon. Jack had a small role in the movie though.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR3D-H42Rpw"]Jack Nicholson punches De Niro - YouTube[/ame]​

Why did people think the official pictures and specs were going to be shown last night/today?

Why did people think the official pictures and specs were going to be shown last night/today?

:dunno Earliest would be a rare Wednesday announcement, but I suspect we'll see the official stats in an upcoming newsletter (which could be any Thursday from this one on).

i think people expected it cause the Hot Toys community FB page put up a quote from Jack's Joker "ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back