Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Hot Toys posts the specs and proto pics tonight, I'll be like this kid immediately:

Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR - YouTube

I will be screaming "JACK NICHOLSON JOKER!!!!!" instead

:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: And when he finally arrives...

thumbnail.aspx

Do you guys think hot toys will cast this in a white material so that they do not need to paint the white and loose many of the details of the face?

:impatient: Anyone See the Pale moon Light yet? It's cloudy here...

Usually Hot Toys make their product announcements between midnight and 3 AM eastern here, so I won't be wondering where he is unless I wake up tomorrow morning and see no announcement :(

a quick pic my friend took backstage at STGCC:

Whatabeautifulsmile.jpg

shows the hairline, for those of you who are curious to see the sculpt without the hat.

Needs a bit more hair, especially on the sides unless it's the camera angle that's messing with the proportions. Then again, it might be flattened for the hat to fit. It really looks slicked back sort of like the Cop Joker.

If that's the case, widen those brims and I'll have no problems. While I'd like a hatless head, I understand that for the hat to function and look properly the head/hair needs to be flattened. And who knows, maybe they plan on doing more variations?

No qualms though, this looks excellent. The face is perfect and the tailoring is very well done. I can't wait to see him with the coat on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back