Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be buying that along with Keaton Batman

Bring these on!!!!

b8k9i1.jpg

f09geu.jpg

Anyone who complains about how this figure looks needs to see a therapist... soon!

Figure is phenomenal!

M.

Hat brim needs to be a 1/3 wider

Agreed. Needs to be a wider hat brim.

Otherwise a perfect figure in every day. Jack has a very particular face, not easy to capture his likeness but HT nailed it! Can't wait to see specs.

Re: Hot Toys - Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Love this figure but he needs to put on a few pounds in the belly.

yeah I was thinking the same thing, but seems like their not completely finished with this, so hopefully they fix it. Still either way this looks fantastic.

Nah, I still see this as a one and done, hence the DX right out of the gate. There're far too many bigger licenses on the horizon as well as a few lines they've had to put on hold to even get this stuff out.

Nah, I still see this as a one and done, hence the DX right out of the gate. There're far too many bigger licenses on the horizon as well as a few lines they've had to put on hold to even get this stuff out.

yea like the metal gear license .

I wonder if there's a chance of this releasing this year? Or more likely to be a Q1 2012? I can't wait for this figure, it's just epic.

Looks great but he needs some meat on his bones. Jack wasn't close to thin when he played the Joker.

Looks great but he needs some meat on his bones. Jack wasn't close to thin when he played the Joker.

Thats my only little nitpick that i have with this figure. But im sure they will change it. For example, they changed the body on the new batman begins batman/bruce wayne to an advanced truetype, so now hes more muscular. So im sure hot toys will make him cubbier in the future.

I could see them adding this one. or maybe it will be an SS EX???

Based on what HT has done with the Nolan Batman figures and Iron Man I can bet that they'll be putting out at least one more Nicholson Joker. The film is just too popular not too.
Just look at the response to this one and the money shelled out for customs over the years. We'll see another one. :lecture

He just needs some kind of pad around his mid section. And a wider hat brim.

I have to agree with you here... I think it's the neck for me, just seems a tad too thin. Either that or too long... can't quite put my finger on it.

Well, if we gotta do this.

jn2o.jpg

He is a tad thin.
The hat does need a wider rim.
And the neck is too long.
Eyebrows are a bit too wide/long, and should be just a hair thicker on the inner (towards nose) end.

And, oddly enough, the pattern on the pants is wrong, with the inner vest and tie too teal (looks like it should be more blue, but that could be lighting and color tone in the figure photo).

Otherwise, I think it's about as spot on as you can hope for. 95/100 - and bought.

Last edited:
Well, if we gotta do this.

jn2o.jpg

He is a tad thin.
The hat does need a wider rim.
And the neck is too long.
Eyebrows are a bit too wide/long, and should be just a hair thicker.

And, oddly enough, the pattern on the pants is wrong, with the inner vest and tie too teal (looks like it should be more blue, but that could be lighting and color tone in the figure photo).

Otherwise, I think it's about as spot on as you can hope for. 95/100 - and bought.

And so the OCD begins.... :monkey1

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen any photoshops yet. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back