1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was expecting the trope badass bromance series. Plenty of snark, plenty of interesting action, plenty of grit. Fast paced, edgy. Season 2 was a given. Then I got boat building, lectures, and side characters running away with the show. WTF who was doing the writing, the Tumblr crowd?

Sometimes I think A-Train from The Boys was written as a way to mock Sam Wilson/Falcon.

A-Train to Starlight - "Never, ever, mess with the money."

Falcon - "I'm an Avenger. With money problems...."

Original Falcon design - Two Steyr TMPs as his main guns

New Falcon/Cap design - No guns

First Avengers movie - Steve Rogers uses a gun to shoot a bad guy near the turbines. He also has pistol in TFA film. But later on? No guns.

As the MCU moves forward, just no guns at all apparently. Or anything with a trigger. Except for Punisher.

This figure looks rife for near term QC problems. That neck line is going to be hard to pull off. The wings and the material for the suit look like it will have problems over time. I know they can't give him a gun, but then give him another shield that doubles as a battle ax, something like that.... Yeah, I'm pretty single minded about firepower with these figures....

I don’t understand the hold up with SS and this figure, pushed back to MAY!? Bro…I could understand delays like this with the Hulkbuster….but lord…help me understand why SS hasn’t been able to ge their hands on this one?

I don’t understand the hold up with SS and this figure, pushed back to MAY!? Bro…I could understand delays like this with the Hulkbuster….but lord…help me understand why SS hasn’t been able to ge their hands on this one?
It's very weird. Definitely a longer delay than usual between HK and SS. Odd.

Really? I received mine from SS this past Tuesday. Amazing figure by the way, one of Hot Toys' best.

I got charged for this without warning by Sideshow. Only realized because it was charged to an old card and I got a declined email. Might want to check your orders guys.
I had the same issue with Ahsoka today 😂

I’m so used to a heads up and to be able to double check the card a couple days before hand

I've also been charged and the order shows as processing. I guess we'll see what that means.

Edit: Apparently it means delivery early next week!

Last edited:
Still no shipping for you guys? I just got the notification mine's charging next week but I'd rather not have my order be stuck in purgatory either:lol

I decided to get this one. I wanted to get his Civil War look for a compilation display I was trying to build, but they look so much worse compared to this... I think instead of making an end game display I'll probably just display each one with my favorite looks. I like this look a lot but wish he came with his guns, maybe I can take a gun from a different figure and put it on him lol, assuming he has holding hands.

Is there a link for how I can contact sideshow regarding when my order is shipping since everyone seems to be getting theirs and mine has zero movement… ?

Back