Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOMENESS!

By the way, on a side note, I just got an email from Ada with a new Morgan Freeman head!!!! I just ordered one, so my 12" set will soon have a Lucius Fox figure among them now! Anyone with Ada connections might want to note this and follow up.
Just a FYI.

Anyway, great HT Batman day yesterday. I am still high from it! :rock

Here is the link to the auction for anyone interested.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Morgan-Freeman...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Looks pretty good, but why did the sculpt the iris?

That has been the major complaint with all of her custom sculpts. I believe Les and a few others have voiced this concern in emails to her, but the iris sculpt remains.

Looks good but there are a few I'd want over Lucius even going the Customs route.

ActionHQ is odd...I used to order a lot from them. But was less than satisfied with some of my last orders as I felt they were not 'honest' with customers on their site. I did get my stuff and was even refunded some money because of the delay...but it was enough to keep me away.

Pre-ordered both Joker and Batman from Toys2! :rock

That has been the major complaint with all of her custom sculpts. I believe Les and a few others have voiced this concern in emails to her, but the iris sculpt remains.

Yeah, she does that... But a bit of work with some putty and it's as smooth as can be. I really wish she would STOP that. :lol

But, Sean and Paul... I would be down for the League Training gear Ras and Bruce. I loved those suits. Incidentally, notice that the new Bat suit actually borrows a bit from that design. Noticeably the shoulders.

Interesting thing you raise there Josh, I wonder if any reference to the events of Begins will be made, like Bruce's training or mentioning of the name Ra's Algul. I think any discussion of Bruce's tactics as Batman should always point back to his training, theatricality and deception.

Both of those figures look pretty good. My only thing is a knife!!! They could have given the Joker a damn gun :lol

Back