Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said-

Save some money for your next TDK 1/6th...... -

How's the "appetizers" of TDK which we've announced this month? Besides of Batman and The Joker, we are going to surprise you with something superior and incredible in next month! You know we mean it! A little tip for our lovely fans: THREE more TDK items will be coming out in June. Seriously stick around at- www.hottoys.com.hk

Oh please, oh please!

Batswithbatpod2.jpg

BatswithbatpodBG2x.jpg

I can dream!

Last edited:
They said-

Save some money for your next TDK 1/6th...... -

How's the "appetizers" of TDK which we've announced this month? Besides of Batman and The Joker, we are going to surprise you with something superior and incredible in next month! You know we mean it! A little tip for our lovely fans: THREE more TDK items will be coming out in June. Seriously stick around at- www.hottoys.com.hk

Oh please, oh please!

Batswithbatpod2.jpg

BatswithbatpodBG2x.jpg

I can dream!

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I hope, I hope.

AWESOMENESS!

By the way, on a side note, I just got an email from Ada with a new Morgan Freeman head!!!! I just ordered one, so my 12" set will soon have a Lucius Fox figure among them now! Anyone with Ada connections might want to note this and follow up.
Just a FYI.

Anyway, great HT Batman day yesterday. I am still high from it! :rock

Yeah, I saw that! Thinking about getting one from her as well. Not a bad sculpt of Freeman at all. :rock

I know! I was like, AAAHHH!! Morgan! There are so many characters! :joy
He is also one of the few actors I have met. He was filming GLORY in Savannah when I was there, and I spoke to him during filming. What a classy guy! Can't wait to have a Morgan in my collection.

Anyway, she'll sell out of those fast I am thinking.

Hey Les,

Can you include a link to this Morgan Freeman head?

There isn't one. It was in an email that says specifially, DO NOT SHARE THIS EMAIL! So I won't.
But, you can send $25 to Ada within Paypal for one, and list in the message as MORGAN FREEMAN and get one! I don't think I am free to list her email in an open thread, but if you PM me I will give it to you.
It looks good, even if the eyes irises are sculpted in as she does...

Back