Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

If I get this, I only have one pose in mind.

I will recreate this, using the DX11 laughing sculpt with a bashed outfit from past Jokers:

255308_10150922171787344_1040564974_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I doubt it would fit. Prolly a good thing, otherwise they would have had to give him ugly slicked back hair. :/

I will recreate this, using the DX11 laughing sculpt with a bashed outfit from past Jokers:

That's a great option, I almost want to get two so I can do that and also this at the holding cell, the moment he gets promoted to commissioner Gordon.

Will need Mayor 'eyeliner' Garcia to complete that setup :yess:

Joker-2.jpg

Jim-Gordon-the-dark-knight-8602287-1450-967.jpg

:goodpost::exactly: certainly the definitive set up IMO, although Joker doesn't really laugh at that moment...

tdk1800.jpg

:goodpost::exactly: certainly the definitive set up IMO, although Joker doesn't really laugh at that moment...

tdk1800.jpg

Not only does he not laugh, the regular head almost has the perfect expression for whatever face he's pulling there.

I will try the helmet and goggles later gentlemen, to be honest I haven't eve looked in the box properly. Tonight. it's such a pain when the real world interfers with precious toy opening!

:lol

EDIT: Goggles yes, Helmet no. Although someone might be crazy enough to try and squeeze it on.

Last edited:

What's that metal detail on the side of the box?

It's a metal ring, like on an office file/folder. Each of the Toy Fair sets has it. It slides out and inside is a cool die-cut box. Beautiful, beautiful packaging.

Damn, this figure is making me lose interest of Nick Fury.

Arrived this morning, amazing figure, absolutely amazing accesories and packaging. far better than any MMS release for a while. In fact all these TF ex sets are pretty beautiful.

The most impressive thing?
The police patch on his shoulder is actually embroidered. I don't know HTF they did it.

:)

1-25.jpg
2-25.jpg
3-24.jpg

First with the new releases again :clap

Arrived this morning, amazing figure, absolutely amazing accesories and packaging. far better than any MMS release for a while. In fact all these TF ex sets are pretty beautiful.

The most impressive thing?
The police patch on his shoulder is actually embroidered. I don't know HTF they did it.

:)

1-25.jpg
2-25.jpg
3-24.jpg

very nice i know people are saying its a 100% Oldman since you have it whats the verdict?

What plain clothes do you have on him Rory? Like the cut of the collar.

What plain clothes do you have on him Rory? Like the cut of the collar.

Just some stuff I had lying around. A black trench and grey shirt. I think the trench coat is a DID release. A little big but works ok.

very nice i know people are saying its a 100% Oldman since you have it whats the verdict?
Pretty good. With the square civilian glasses on he is definitely Gordon.
I love Oldman, so I couldn't pass this up.

Shouldn't be a shock. Gordon is >>>>>> scarecrow and umpteenth Batman. Plus the franchise is over, so many probably fear that this will be their 1 and only chance to grab Oldman Gordan. Plus he has a mustache. Mustaches are cool.

:goodpost:Mustaches sell figures, mustaches rock!!!

How much do you think the head will go for?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Judging by the Bale 2011 FT exclusive head, which went for upto $150, this will probably be another $100+ head on the secondary market :lol:slap

Hmm strange years back I could have sworn most would set him up with the batsignal and Dent and Batman which I will have to do but I am thinking of picking up two so I can have him in the swat outfit against Joker as well

Back