Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Wow, really? Sold out in 4 days? Ridiculous.

Been away for a month, and am slowly catching up on all the threads (85 pages of Joker DX 2.0 to read tomorrow - ugh). It's ridiculous that a figure should be made available and sell out in less than a week's time for pre-orders.

Really wanted to grab 2 of these. I really hope they become available elsewhere (a la Bat-Demon and Scarecrow).

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

This isn't like Bat-demon and Scarecrow... those were never sold out this quick on SSC.

More akin to the Toy Fair Begins/Bruce Wayne bats. But sold faster.

Last edited:

This isn't like Bat-demon and Scarecrow... those were never sold out this quick on SSC.

More akin to the Toy Fair Begins/Bruce Wayne bats. But sold faster.

A hell of a lot faster. It took weeks (months?) for Batman to sell out.

Thats what I get for sitting on the idea of buying this figure, hope WL kicks in.

Wow, really? Sold out in 4 days? Ridiculous.

Been away for a month, and am slowly catching up on all the threads (85 pages of Joker DX 2.0 to read tomorrow - ugh). It's ridiculous that a figure should be made available and sell out in less than a week's time for pre-orders.

Really wanted to grab 2 of these. I really hope they become available elsewhere (a la Bat-Demon and Scarecrow).

Jump on the Wait-List, I'm sure there will be some cancellations. You know the drill: more cool ____ gets announced, people decide that they don't want Gordon as much as [insert figure name here], they cancel, and someone else that wants it more gets a shot at it. That being said, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have got 2 to begin with, unless you were paying eBay prices for the second, as there was a one piece limit on this figure.

So how many are jumping on the wait list because it's sold out? And like the idea of a rare figure?

The chance of a Gary oldman figure had me buying as soo as I seen it!!

Arrived this morning, amazing figure, absolutely amazing accesories and packaging. far better than any MMS release for a while. In fact all these TF ex sets are pretty beautiful.

The most impressive thing?
The police patch on his shoulder is actually embroidered. I don't know HTF they did it.

:)

1-25.jpg
2-25.jpg
3-24.jpg

Last edited:

Arrived this morning, amazing figure, absolutely amazing accesories and packaging. far better than any MMS release for a while. In fact all these TF ex sets are pretty beautiful.

The police patch on his shoulder is actually embroidered. I don't know HTF they did it.

He looks fantastic! Congrats Rory. :hi5:

:)

Finally some good pics! :rock

What do you think of the size of the head? I'm hoping it's not as undersized as the 2011 TF Bale head.

to much win

Shouldn't be a shock. Gordon is >>>>>> scarecrow and umpteenth Batman. Plus the franchise is over, so many probably fear that this will be their 1 and only chance to grab Oldman Gordan. Plus he has a mustache. Mustaches are cool.

Considering all the OCD accuracy tantrums on this forum, I'm suprised no one has noticed that Gordon's holstered handgun in the film is a Glock and not a beretta like the one Hot Toys have given him but whatever! :peace

Lol I'm just messing; this figure looks great.

Gun's still wrong, though. :)

Considering all the OCD accuracy tantrums on this forum, I'm suprised no one has noticed that Gordon's holstered handgun in the film is a Glock and not a beretta like the one Hot Toys have given him but whatever! :peace

Lol I'm just messing; this figure looks great.

Gun's still wrong, though. :)

Still stuck on the likeness, will get to the accessories and outfit later :rotfl

He does look good in those latest pics though.

Can someone please post pics with him wearing the helmet and goggles, don't believe i've seen a pic of that yet!

Back