Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think an empty, floppy Brian Douglas Batman cowl would’ve been a super interesting accessory choice this time around. I’m surprised I’ve never seen someone do one.

So did they make a new body for this figure or did I misunderstand the video? If so wonder if it is just different proportions or if they have done new improvements.. shoulder rolling ability etc

I think an empty, floppy Brian Douglas Batman cowl would’ve been a super interesting accessory choice this time around. I’m surprised I’ve never seen someone do one.
Can we all just take a minute to talk about how Joker had to haul that man’s body up a skyscraper and either find the one floor that had a window or somehow create a rope long enough to get his ass to swing down John McClane style and give Mayor Nestor Carbonel the jump scare of his life?

So did they make a new body for this figure or did I misunderstand the video? If so wonder if it is just different proportions or if they have done new improvements.. shoulder rolling ability etc
All new body, taller, more defined shoulders, etc. Not sure about shoulder rolling ability, maybe someone who knows could answer better on that.
Can we all just take a minute to talk about how Joker had to haul that man’s body up a skyscraper and either find the one floor that had a window or somehow create a rope long enough to get his ass to swing down John McClane style and give Mayor Nestor Carbonel the jump scare of his life?
LOL. He definitely had the henchmen do that, he even uses a guy to punch Batman to save his knuckles at Wayne’s apartment.

All new body, taller, more defined shoulders, etc. Not sure about shoulder rolling ability, maybe someone who knows could answer better on that.

LOL. He definitely had the henchmen do that, he even uses a guy to punch Batman to save his knuckles at Wayne’s apartment.
I low-key think he just had a few mentally disabled dudes ride up one of those window-washing scaffolds with the body and we just never saw the aftermath of Emergency Services and the GCPD getting them down.

Still not a fan of the base, but the lapels look better from this angle as well as the hair work. Though, it's a pretty grainy, low quality pic.
383149849_705800958250586_6755297960875463137_n.jpg

Back