Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rooted one looks really really good in high res convention clips/photos. Always the best indicator. Can the hair get better? You bet, but it is no where near horrible. If hot toys manage close to inart's production hair it will be good. Don't think they will match inart Gandalf tho

I’ve always thought this Joker looked like a Gremlin/Chupacabra hybrid and the latest pic with the floating hair solidifies it for me. He looks nuts, but not in a good way.

gremlin-finger-wag.gif

Amazing sculpt. Sculpted looks great, rooted got amazing potential, you can go for the Joker or the lightning zapped joker if you so wish.

Rooted version is looking like he rolled out of bed and had to be on set quickly. Sculpted version is looking really good though.

Really wonder what the hell the production version is gonna look like on the rooted version with that hair.

lf9bdMp.png
FEe92bk.png

If we can manage the poofiness it looks pretty good. If I just scroll down and hide the top of the head especially.

Coat seems like a non-issue, isn't it wired? Feel like a lot of these things are just down to how each person will futz them.

Would never use that goofy tongue though.

Teeth are so much better then say rotj Luke.

Those photos tho, the different lighting matters but when I look at the sculpted I see a great figure, when I look at the rooted, doc Brown hair and all I see a miniature Ledger. Eyes and the lighting really sells it.

Well that just looks like he's 'fiddling' with it but yeah nothing surprises me with how people pose figures. I've seen some people pose their T-800's holding their M79 grenade launchers by the trigger-guard.

I’m on the waitlist for the artisan version(procrastinated really) but that sculpted looks a lot better at the moment.

Back