Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good bud. OT announced another drop for Friday but this new batch is revised to be more accurate. Apparently you won't see much difference unless you have both in hand. I might get the new collar this Friday to see for myself now if only SS emails me that my order is coming soon that would be great.

Thanks bud and yes I saw that. I know it’s inevitable but kinda annoyed there’s already a ‘revised’ version if I’m honest.

But still glad to have this one and doesn’t really matter as I’m going to hybrid the HT and the InArt together anyway.

Hope you get your notice soon. 👍🏻

The Bat and The Devil
Don’t know why but I really like teaming the two up.
IMG_6249.jpeg

IMG_6261.jpeg

IMG_6241.jpeg

I slimmed the waist armour on mine but aside from that; the proportions are really very good, and I was one of the people slamming the proto proportions on this.

HT stepped up for sure.
How do you slim down the waist i haven’t tried it yet

Thanks bud and yes I saw that. I know it’s inevitable but kinda annoyed there’s already a ‘revised’ version if I’m honest.

But still glad to have this one and doesn’t really matter as I’m going to hybrid the HT and the InArt together anyway.

Hope you get your notice soon. 👍🏻
I agree but at the very least If I need to change the collar on the InArt I'll have a spare from OT or I can sell one off etc. Definitely interested to see what you do with the hybrid.

I live in France and I was able to get the figurine thanks to a forum member
The figure is cool but the systeme to fix the Bruce Wayne HS with the colar is s***.
The Bruce Wayne HS can't be fixed with the colar

I do not have either of these figures, but I heard DD is a very stiff, inflexible figure. My Ant-Man v1 and my Green Goblin Upgraded suit are both super stiff figures where they cannot do good action poses. Is this Batman the same way? Or, how flexible is he?
The arms have good articulatons but the legs can be restrictive can't really have him kick up.

The arms have good articulatons but the legs can be restrictive can't really have him kick up.
He never did high kicks in film anyway more low one's if anything. They'll probably make his second suit more flexible if he displays more martial arts in that film.

The articulations are very good.
The figure can offer many positions.
The articulations are better than Batman dx09.

Back