Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand the custom route with abominations like Hot Toys Batman Begins but it really shouldn't be needed on a figure like this.
I can agree it's definitely better then most and turned out great. But if anything needs change even if it's minor it's the collar. Everything else is probably fine.

Heads up for some of you guys. Oaty Is putting more fully painted collars up for sale tomorrow.

Hot Toys really stepped up their game with this one, especially in the paint apps and skin texture. Last time i remember that kind of detail was in perhaps Tarkin, but now with even the painted stubble, looks great. Competition has been good.

Login • Instagram

CBF5D734-F29B-4D3C-A77B-8B4FED5AEFED.jpeg

Hold on, did Hot Toys really not include the sticky bomb gun in the standard version ?!

If they did like Dean said in his review it's complete BS !

Last edited:
It was never included with the standard.
That's what i meant sorry, I edited the post.

But damn that's crazy... Completely stupid from them.
The empty holster looks so weird.
It makes no sense to make an accessory so important to this look and that you can clearly see all the time exclusive to the Deluxe version.

It's crazy that nobody talks about that as a huge red flag.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:
That's what i meant sorry, I edited the post.

But damn that's crazy... Completely stupid from them.
The empty holster looks so weird.
It makes no sense to make an accessory so important to this look and that you can clearly see all the time exclusive to the Deluxe version.

It's crazy that nobody talks about that as a huge red flag.

Unbelievable.

Yeh it’s a dick move for sure.

Back