Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I appreciate the gesture my friend :) Couldn't resist throwing the Asia comment out there :)

:lol

Would rep you if I could. :duff

I'm gonna take one of my tin soldiers and paint it up all nice and pretty so that it looks like Jesse Pinkman. Then I'm gonna back my car over it. ;)

any body noticed that the stealth suit mark 7 eyes are smaller than the mark 7 original?

mark 7 norm.jpg
mark 7 stealth.jpg

any body noticed that the stealth suit mark 7 eyes are smaller than the mark 7 original?

View attachment 177499
View attachment 177500
Apparently the eyes on the original are incorrect... HT released an updated face plate for it with the IM3 Tony Stark set with screen accurate eye size... The stealth comes with the correct size.

IThe stealth will be the first, and likely only Mk7 I own (unless they make a diecast version down the road) so I never paid much attention to it, but I've seen it mentioned on here on numerous occasions.

Yeah they changed the faceplate to the correct size now. Collectors in Asia were bitching about how bad the MK 7 eyes looked. So much so they started selling 'reworked' faceplates for the MK7 at many hobby stores in HK.

When I first saw the promo shots of this new stealth armor I must say it really appealed to me...more so than any other release in recent time. Then I saw the actual display figure at Hysan place it was kinda a disappointment. Not sure if it was the lighting or what. Just seemed very unimpressive compared to the promo shots. Not sure if its my eyes but the promo shots all seem to have a hint of blue to the black and that was very appealing to me. The proto at display at Hysan was all black and also didn't seem to have the high reflectiveness shown in the proto pics. I'm still gonna pick this up first day but im less excited now that I've seen it. Will post pics when I get around to it.

Have the figure on PO and can't wait to get it to complete my "Stealth Team 6:"

Stealth Strike Cap
Stealth MK7
Black Suit Spidey
Black Widow (WS)
Wolverine (Last Stand)
War Machine (IM2)

Have the figure on PO and can't wait to get it to complete my "Stealth Team 6:"

Stealth Strike Cap
Stealth MK7
Black Suit Spidey
Black Widow (WS)