Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from HT staff.

impossibru-meme_3285528.jpg

Negative racial stereotyping is bad, m'kay.. especially when all your awesome toys are made in the Far East.
Don't forget there are plenty of unflattering stereotypes about white, westerners as well.. #People of Walmart

Negative racial stereotyping is bad, m'kay.. especially when all your awesome toys are made in the Far East.
Don't forget there are plenty of unflattering stereotypes about white, westerners as well.. #People of Walmart

Agreed! I have much respect for the Far East! They know how to make some awesome products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when people think we all walk on the moon, we all created the Internet or play Olympic polo. It's very hurtful to us.

...you did remember to cut eye holes in that pillowcase?

Geez. You guys/gals/people. Nice it's not me getting the business for once, but racial jokes are a dangerous play ground

Fyi-how do you know he/she/we are white? Just because we collect toys and are American we are white trash? Who's being stereotyped now

Geez. You guys/gals/people. Nice it's not me getting the business for once, but racial jokes are a dangerous play ground

Fyi-how do you know he/she/we are white? Just because we collect toys and are American we are white trash? Who's being stereotyped now

No reason to make a big deal out of it, everyone is joking around

That was exactly my point.. a negative racial stereotype.. while it's certainly possible Hockeyflow33 has an ethnically diverse background, I think it's a lot less likely he would be making those kind of comments, if that were the case.. there is a strong correlation between approving of racial stereotypes / complaining about 'PC' restrictions ..and a certain type of white Caucasian.

Back