Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Shockwave and Galvatron? Pretty please?

I'm hoping they do Megatron first, I had him as a kid and I know he didn't look anything like the cartoon but I liked him all the same.

I don't really care for the takara/tomy masterpiece version either so I can't wait to see what Hot Toys come up with but Shockwave and Galvatron would be amazing additions to the line as well!

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

I'm hoping they do Megatron first, I had him as a kid and I know he didn't look anything like the cartoon but I liked him all the same.

I don't really care for the takara/tomy masterpiece version either so I can't wait to see what Hot Toys come up with but Shockwave and Galvatron would be amazing additions to the line as well!

Well, the TT version of Megs hasn't aged all that well. It's a marvel of engineering, but the robot mode really lacks stability, and the likeness is really not there. I'm sure they'll make him again.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind a non transformable version of him from HT.

I honestly would prefer just a G1 Prime figure with no extra screamer accessories. They are unnecessary imo and take away from Prime's glory. Those extra accessories are what's preventing me from getting these.

I honestly would prefer just a G1 Prime figure with no extra screamer accessories. They are unnecessary imo and take away from Prime's glory. Those extra accessories are what's preventing me from getting these.
There's another one with accessories from Megs like his canon. It'd be nice of they released that version in the US instead of the 'Scream version

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Well, you can just display it without. I know, it makes the price higher and they might seem unnecessary. But HT seems to be making an idealized version of Prime, something different and bold. I personally think this looks amazing, a bit of fresh air within the numerous iterations of Prime thus far. MP is still the best thing available IMO.

There's another one with accessories from Megs like his canon. It'd be nice of they released that version in the US instead of the 'Scream version

They'll likely release both, no?

Because that's what I'm panning to get, both.

They'll likely release both, no?

Because that's what I'm panning to get, both.
Lol really? Awww man that's bs lol. I see myself getting just Megs. Not worth getting the same statue just for an accessory (IMO). That's like 600 plus shipping and customs. Lol that's like an XM piece at that point

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Well, you can just display it without. I know, it makes the price higher and they might seem unnecessary. But HT seems to be making an idealized version of Prime, something different and bold. I personally think this looks amazing, a bit of fresh air within the numerous iterations of Prime thus far. MP is still the best thing available IMO.

Definitely mate, looking at it you can see it's G1 but to me he looks bulkier like he appeared in the war for cybertron/fall of cybertron games. Anyway I think he looks great, this and Marty Mcfly were my standout items from HT at SDCC.

Yeah me too and I think if the line does well, which it probably will megatron will be next on the list for sure.

To me it would be a complete waste of money to buy one and never display Prime with the other accessories. I suppose one could sell the accessories but then the figure wouldn't be complete and would probably be hard to resell later.

Personally I love the idea of Prime ripping Starscreams head off and taking his wings! Savage Prime!

Personally I love the idea of Prime ripping Starscreams head off and taking his wings! Savage Prime!
The Megs is even better Lol Megs was so great at being a bastard

LOL.. The Megatron figure is the one that should have Starscreams head ripped off and wings stolen. That would be bad ass.. He finally had enough!

LOL.. The Megatron figure is the one that should have Starscreams head ripped off and wings stolen. That would be bad ass.. He finally had enough!
Lmao yeah. Ss was such an insubordinate bastard

Megatron will come with Ironhide's head.

I think Starscream should come with Megatron's head and canon. LOL

I think Starscream should come with Megatron's head and canon. LOL

keanu.jpg I'd buy that! lol

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Up for PO!!
$344.00!!!!! No NRD!

ORDERED!!!!!

Back