Hot Toys Terminator: Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
I know you're being sarcastic but I'll reply as if you were serious.

It's not exciting for 2 reasons:

A) Terminator Genisys
B) It is by no means a certainty that HT will even follow through due to Marvel and Star Wars.

:lol

You are right there is no guarantee that they'll even release one figure (Green Lantern/Prometheus) let alone multiples. I just think it's funny how gung ho they are with the marketing of figures for such a laughable property.

That really pisses me off.

I'm surprised they're not toting 1/4 in there too.

Actually it'll be hilarious if one of these scenarios plays out:

as joked above they make nothing at all and this announcement gets added to the existing list of ''where the ****s?''

OR

they go absolutely balls deep and make

• Pops-800 plus BD variants
  • Asian-1000
  • young Sarah Connor
  • Shai Reese
  • Doctor Who
  • John Connor
  • Endoskeleton
  • Whatever that new super-Terminator thing is that I assumed was just the T-1000 mid-morph but apparently might be something else

Leaving us to wonder why the **** they haven't made Biehn Kyle Reese, T1 Sarah, T2 John, Tech Noir 2.0, T-1000 2.0, Uncle Bob 3.0, Diecast endoskeleton.

i don't expect more than 1 figure from this licence

like they did for the expendables line

Actually it'll be hilarious if one of these scenarios plays out:

as joked above they make nothing at all and this announcement gets added to the existing list of ''where the ****s?''

OR

they go absolutely balls deep and make

• Pops-800 plus BD variants
  • Asian-1000
  • young Sarah Connor
  • Shai Reese
  • Doctor Who
  • John Connor
  • Endoskeleton
  • Whatever that new super-Terminator thing is that I assumed was just the T-1000 mid-morph but apparently might be something else

Leaving us to wonder why the **** they haven't made Biehn Kyle Reese, T1 Sarah, T2 John, Tech Noir 2.0, T-1000 2.0, Uncle Bob 3.0, Diecast endoskeleton.

1/6 helicopters, 1/6 school bus, 1/6 "Sparky" the reprogrammed Spider Crab, etc.

And not only do they make future John but like three or four nameless grunts in future soldier gear...but no 1984 future Biehn Reese.

I guess if they do the Puddinghead Reese I'll just be left buying it and will need to find a custom Biehn head from somewhere.
The Courtney sculpt I'll just toss into a den of angry raccoons or something. Sure will be annoying though if they do that.

1/6 "Sparky" the reprogrammed Spider Crab

Yep, forgot that one.

I guess if they do the Puddinghead Reese I'll just be left buying it and will need to find a custom Biehn head from somewhere.
The Courtney sculpt I'll just toss into a den of angry raccoons or something. Sure will be annoying though if they do that.

On the plus side I have no doubt their facebook would be bombarded with pics of Michael Biehn's Reese and ''???''

But the Courtney Reese looks like a buff jock. No way they wouldn't use a muscles True Type that wouldn't match Biehn's smaller physique.

I still don't know why they picked that guy. Makes no sense.

But the Courtney Reese looks like a buff jock. No way they wouldn't use a muscles True Type that wouldn't match Biehn's smaller physique.

He seems like he might make for a decent generic "Franco Columbo" type Terminator. But Reese? No way.

TWO figures- old Arnie and new T 1000...that's it
If the movie bombs we'll just get the Arnie

Could hardly have been a worse choice from a physical standpoint.

Multiple collectibles. Not just Arnie. So exciting!

10855042_10152621450427344_8974818433904732861_o.jpg

Who cares.....?

With movies like this it seems that they only do the main characters kind of like with Man of Steel. Sooo many people wanted a Faora and we got Jor-el, Zod, and MOS. Not even the variants of Zod or MOS.

That being said, sadly I think all we'll see is the Old "pops" T800, New Sarah Connor and New Kyle Reese. Non of which I'd want. All I'd want from this movie is a 1/6 diecast new style T800 if they are not going to redo any of the original stuff.

I'd get the new Sarah Connor for sure. If they make her I'd probably get old Arnie to go along with it. Make both and I'll buy both!

Just from the trailer this looks to be a better movie than most 80s sci-fi reboots/pre-sequels. I'm in for at least 5 figures - Sarah, Kyle, Old Arnie, Young Arnie, T-1000

Likely you'll get two figures from this movie, maybe three -- whatever HT is contractually obligated to produce. Like Superman's three.

I don't have high hopes for this movie.

But I do hope it gets HT to do a 1/6th diecast Endoskeleton.

Back