Hot Toys Terminator: Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say that something like 90% of all shootouts are won by those with the best cover, not by those who are the best shots. Can you even imagine Reese and his female partner from T1 standing against something like that? His partner was exposed for like two seconds and got blown away. I wonder what idiotic contrivance will allow them to survive.

:exactly::lecture:gah:

Maybe that machine, whatever the hell it is, has also been captured by the resistance and reprogrammed. I mean it seems to be pretty easy.

Maybe that machine, whatever the hell it is, has also been captured by the resistance and reprogrammed. I mean it seems to be pretty easy.

True. Maybe in the movie they'll be all "What the hell!? Oh it's just you Sparky. Thank God."

Sparky makes cute puppy noise in response and skitters away

I'm surprised HT hasn't made a T800 with a non neutral expression.

I wouldn't mind the, "that's definitely you"

qO4zNOY.png

and the "Trust me" version.

N1Tzft0.jpg

I'm surprised HT hasn't made a T800 with a non neutral expression.

I wouldn't mind the, "that's definitely you"

qO4zNOY.png

and the "Trust me" version.

N1Tzft0.jpg

The reason is because alternate heads generally have to be battle-damaged ones in a Terminator's case. But yes it'd be cool to get different facial expressions. Funnily enough my first choice would be something like this:

the severe squint, with one eye more open than the other.

The reason is because alternate heads generally have to be battle-damaged ones in a Terminator's case. But yes it'd be cool to get different facial expressions. Funnily enough my first choice would be something like this:

the severe squint, with one eye more open than the other.

That's an expression he uses all the time and to you, I and any hard core fan it would be welcome. But you know people would just say it was sculpted poorly and the eyes don't match, blah blah blah. But I still would love it!

That's an expression he uses all the time and to you, I and any hard core fan it would be welcome. But you know people would just say it was sculpted poorly and the eyes don't match, blah blah blah. But I still would love it!

True enough. If they didn't sculpt it and paint it right it could just come off as bizarre looking. But that's a signature Arnie look.

Or his expression when he considers murdering John on the spot for evading his low five.

Yeah, the squint is like his trademark look.

Neca somehow managed to give their 7 inch Dutch figure a similar squint, and that's a tiny head sculpt, so it shouldn't be too difficult for HT.

owtBZg0.jpg

6oBNMLF.jpg

I would buy a headsculpt that wasn't neutral. The angrier and more determined, the better.

Didn't think about the axe. I'd buy that too if it was an accessory pack along with the original Neural Net Processor prototype that Dyson has and those rigged canisters.

Yeah, the squint is like his trademark look.

Neca somehow managed to give their 7 inch Dutch figure a similar squint, and that's a tiny head sculpt, so it shouldn't be too difficult for HT.

owtBZg0.jpg

6oBNMLF.jpg

Excellent bunch of figures. And there you go, they can do it at low end in a tiny scale so HT could certainly do it high end at 1/6.

I would buy a headsculpt that wasn't neutral. The angrier and more determined, the better.

Didn't think about the axe. I'd buy that too if it was an accessory pack along with the original Neural Net Processor prototype that Dyson has and those rigged canisters.

Ooooh the Neural Net Processor model - yes to that too.

I think this movie is going to suck worse than T3, but still in for Old man T-800, he is still a badass at 70, not many people can pull that off:lecture

terminator-genisys-4a.jpg

''Highly Volatile'' barrel...

Would love this as an accessory. Sounds like a job for Full Metal! All the other ideas are great, btw, but I think those barrels would look fantastic on display, judging from Full Metal's work on Jaws.

Almost forget, a big **** NO to anything from the POS that I can safely say Genisys is, without even having seen it. I'll maybe watch once it's on TV for free, just for laughs and so I can run it down, but no way will I pay money to view or buy anything that would support the license.

Dunno when they're gonna fit this in.

Interested to see a sculpt of 60+ yr old Arnie - maybe they'll use the MMS117 head with new hair :monkey3

You mean it wouldn't bother you if they made that instead of a new Endo based on the original design?

I just want a new fricken 1/6 Endo period! At this point I dont care which film its from,gimme something Im tired of waiting.

Willing to give the film a try - I think the ideas better than rise or salvation but I can't say I'm expecting an awesome sequel

Huge, HUGE fan of T1, T2 and TSCC but this new movie and the accompanying 1/6 license, for reasons I can't fathom, just doesn't excite me at all. Help! :gah:

Back