Hot Toys Terminator: Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only our wishes were answered. Sadly I see only the three main characters of the movie being made. But here's to holding on to hope.....

TWO figures- old Arnie and new T 1000...that's it
If the movie bombs we'll just get the Arnie

Well, there's actually three different Arnies in the movie. The naked 84, The older T-800 that raised Sarah (who fights the 84) and the grey-haired T-800, which is a different terminator. We'll get a full line here I'd guess - HT pushed the boat out for Salvation, so I see no reason why they won't here. That said, with Chronicle's great statues from this license on the horizon, i'll be pretty selective with these guys. Not much need for an Endo figure, when you're planning on a 1/4 statue.

Well, there's actually three different Arnies in the movie. The naked 84, The older T-800 that raised Sarah (who fights the 84) and the grey-haired T-800, which is a different terminator. We'll get a full line here I'd guess - HT pushed the boat out for Salvation, so I see no reason why they won't here. That said, with Chronicle's great statues from this license on the horizon, i'll be pretty selective with these guys. Not much need for an Endo figure, when you're planning on a 1/4 statue.
The naked 84 Arnold with a new super detailed headsculpt fully muscular, now that would be Awesome

This line has flop written all over it. Mainly because the movie may do the same. Who really wants an elderly Arnold? HT will do this but crap on the idea of Star Trek.

A-dev's in. :lol :monkey3

That said, I guess I'm in for an old Master Luke from EpVII - but there's a difference IMO.

Arnold's mojo has steadily been going down the gurgler since 2003, so any semblance of coolness he's retained over the years - sadly, is pressure hosed away by things like this new garbage excuse for a Terminator moofy.

On the other hand, Hamill's getting back in the saddle as an aged Jedi master, sees his trajectory only heading up (from an already solid place) given his contribution across various media in the last 20+ years. :)

I love Arnold, but he's really not doing himself any favours these days.

A-dev's in. :lol :monkey3

That said, I guess I'm in for an old Master Luke from EpVII - but there's a difference IMO.

Arnold's mojo has steadily been going down the gurgler since 2003, so any semblance of coolness he's retained over the years - sadly, is pressure hosed away by things like this new garbage excuse for a Terminator moofy.

On the other hand, Hamill's getting back in the saddle as an aged Jedi master, sees his trajectory only heading up (from an already solid place) given his contribution across various media in the last 20+ years. :)

I love Arnold, but he's really not doing himself any favours these days.

Its not his fault really its just a byproduct of him getting old :lol and overstaturation. People have seen him as the governator and the scandals he's been involved in. Kinda ruined his image.

Last edited:
Hamill kicks ass these days. From the Joker, rocking that beard as Luke in TFA, and returning as the Trickster in The Flash, the guy is awesome. I can't wait to see the HT Old Luke figure!

Make fun of the man all you want, I got a lot of respect for him, sure we all know the movie will likely be crap but still he looks fantastic for nearly 70, in better share than most of us are now.

terminator-genesis-arnold-schwarzenegger-02.jpg

1411929420319_wps_10_US_actor_and_former_Calif.jpg

arnold_schwarzenegger_09.jpg

1zq9aau.jpg

Arnold-11.jpg

He said it best himself:lecture

arnold_schwarzenegger_we%20never_look.jpg

Make fun of the man all you want, I got a lot of respect for him, sure we all know the movie will likely be crap but still he looks fantastic for nearly 70, in better share than most of us are now.

terminator-genesis-arnold-schwarzenegger-02.jpg

1411929420319_wps_10_US_actor_and_former_Calif.jpg

arnold_schwarzenegger_09.jpg

1zq9aau.jpg

Arnold-11.jpg

He said it best himself:lecture

arnold_schwarzenegger_we%20never_look.jpg
:exactly::goodpost::clap:clap:clap Nicely said Skull. I respect him no matter what.:rock

Back