Hot Toys Terminator: Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
accessory pack for the T-800G, *G for Geriatric*
TERMINATOR-WHEELCHAIR-300x259.jpg

Can't personally whats the big deal and clamour for a reese 84 figure? He looks like a hobo in the movie...not exactly iconic the way mms136 or 238 is. HT aren't doing him for a reason. Theres little or no demand except amongst hardcore terminator fans and he wouldn't sell well either.

On another note I think the Asian t1000 figure would be a great addition to the terminator franchise.

Can't personally whats the big deal and clamour for a reese 84 figure? He looks like a hobo in the movie...not exactly iconic the way mms136 or 238 is. HT aren't doing him for a reason. Theres little or no demand except amongst hardcore terminator fans and he wouldn't sell well either.

On another note I think the Asian t1000 figure would be a great addition to the terminator franchise.
Are you kidding???? Every HT collector wants a 84 Michael Biehn Reese!!! Its one of the most demanded figures eveR

2075ebbd93abfb1e986fd6769d9f4abd.jpg

*insert 'get out' GIF here*

I must also side against my fellow Irishman here. Biehn Reese needs to be made. Badly. If Biehn Reese doesn't get made then neither should a **** tonne of other HT figures exist.

If there's one last Terminator Hot Toys needs to do, it's Biehn Kyle Reese.

That character was their first ever MMS figure, surely they remember that and have sentimental feelings for the guy?

Come on! HT made Avengers Coulson, and that was just a guy in a suit! Biehn Kyle Reese is a must figure for the Terminator line.

I have no doubt that they'll make Arnie from this, they have his likeness rights and might as well make as many versions of him as they can. The only other figure they would do is the T-1000. Though I can also see them making prototypes that don't make it to production due to the movie failing. They dumped Prometheus after that was received with mixed reviews.

Still think they'll make Arnie regardless, but the films success will be the key into them adding more figures to the line.

Come on! HT made Avengers Coulson, and that was just a guy in a suit! Biehn Kyle Reese is a must figure for the Terminator line.

I have no doubt that they'll make Arnie from this, they have his likeness rights and might as well make as many versions of him as they can. The only other figure they would do is the T-1000. Though I can also see them making prototypes that don't make it to production due to the movie failing. They dumped Prometheus after that was received with mixed reviews.

Still think they'll make Arnie regardless, but the films success will be the key into them adding more figures to the line.

Coulson did come with a BIG gun. Now Banner was just a guy in a suit and they still made him.

Back