Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T2 likeness plz, not Salvation :tap

81397498.jpg

wth are you talking about?

You guys are going to pay far out the ass BECAUSE this is the T2 Arnold.

And Hot Toys knows most of you will fork out the money for it, no matter what.

Don't think they're not above charging more based on what they think collectors will pay.

I have no problem paying $200 for a DX T2 Terminator that includes everything we need.

I really hope HT are kind to show the full deets on this next week. I can't wait to see this in this section:

Hot Toys - MMS 116 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 - Full spec and pics

Even reading that gets me hyped.

I stripped down my T2 custom to just a early movie version and sold him on ebay for $150.

So you still have some stuff, like the mini-gun, shotgun and all that?

Great work :lol :lol :lol

I really hope HT are kind to show the full deets on this next week. I can't wait to see this in this section:

Ditto.:naughty

This is one figure I just can't miss. The whole line will probably become a must have for me though.

Ditto.:banana

I stripped down my T2 custom to just a early movie version and sold him on ebay for $150.

Pics or... you know the rest.

Hot Toys - MMS ? - The Terminator - "Tech Noir" T-800 - Full spec and pics

Hot Toys - MMS ? - The Terminator - Kyle Reese (1984 version) - Full spec and pics

Hot Toys - MMS ? - Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-1000 - Full spec and pics

Hot Toys - MMS DX 03 - The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 Endoskeletons (unique sculpt, chrome versions) - Full Spec and pics

Just seeing what all that looks like...

Me too. This is an instant purchase for me I've been waiting for this figure forever. Ever since I saw the Sideshow one I've been wanting a 1:6 Terminator from Terminator 2 and Hot Toys are the best company to do it.

Those MJ figs are higher priced than normal though. I'm thinking it'll be $159.99 unless it comes with that minigun, which I could do easily without if it keeps the price down.

You guys are going to pay far out the ass BECAUSE this is the T2 Arnold.

And Hot Toys knows most of you will fork out the money for it, no matter what.

Don't think they're not above charging more based on what they think collectors will pay.

I'm with Sabres, between demand and the license, I can see a basic T2 figure being about $150, anything like Marcus Wright or more inclusive will be pushing the $200 mark, and DX, if done right, $250 or higher probably.

I'm with Sabres, between demand and the license, I can see a basic T2 figure being about $150, anything like Marcus Wright or more inclusive will be pushing the $200 mark, and DX, if done right, $250 or higher probably.

I disagree.
Hot Toys has stayed under the $200 mark with their MMS line thus far...... even the DX.
Vehicles are a different story.

I think it'll be like the FB Connor fig.

I disagree.
Hot Toys has stayed under the $200 mark with their MMS line thus far...... even the DX.
Vehicles are a different story.

I think it'll be like the FB Connor fig.

FB Connor is $190 though.

I would figure a 2 in one standard MMS T2 figure would be about that.

If it's DX though, and I'm basing my guess on the notion that DX T2 should contain bits to achieve every single look he had in that film, clean, semi BD and fully BD, which would require a lot of extra bits to have the damaged leg and torso, probably a second, unique body just for the full BD, and that'd be a pretty pricey set.

HT figures fluctuate in price depending where you get them from, for some reason, some places like Sideshow end up higher, but I always figure the official distributors like Sideshow to be the starting price and places for less are discounted, not the norm, and I think the T2 figures will start fairly high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back