Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ap_20091220125158573.jpg

ap_20091220125150582.jpg

Thanks for the blow-up pics ............... this clearly already looks like a homerun piece. The likeness with and without glasses is fantastic!

Wookster! Please buddy, see if you can find out any new info. Please and thank you. :D

Agreed Roy. This is everything I wanted it to be.

Except if it is a rubber body that is.

My guess on the body is "Wolverine type" ............. word is, this is gonna be released in similar fashion to the Thriller Jackson figure. This means a true 2-in-1 figure minus a spare body. The image with arm missing flesh makes me think there is a joint right above the elbo (again similar to Wolverine) so hopefully no rubber body on this one.

Except if it is a rubber body that is.

Yup, no rubber body, other than it could fill the clothes enough, it's a waste on this figure.

ap_20091220125158573.jpg

What a difference a proper scan makes, the head doesn't looks squished at all in this photo and clearly a new sculpt.

My guess on the body is "Wolverine type" ............. word is, this is gonna be released in similar fashion to the Thriller Jackson figure. This means a true 2-in-1 figure minus a spare body. The image with arm missing flesh makes me think there is a joint right above the elbo (again similar to Wolverine) so hopefully no rubber body on this one.

Oh really??! Some extra BD gear would tip this over the top. Hope that happens and HT don't milk us for a separate BD version.

Sincerely hope a 'wolvie body' is in use too. You are right, guess it would be far too delicate for the Endo exposed arm not to have a joint at the elbow.

Seriously may be April release for this?! That would rock. Christmas has come early!!

Yup, no rubber body, other than it could fill the clothes enough, it's a waste on this figure.

ap_20091220125158573.jpg

What a difference a proper scan makes, the head doesn't looks squished at all in this photo and clearly a new sculpt.

I dunno dude, I am starting to kind of see nams point in it being a re-worked Dutch sculpt. I was checking out the blown up pics with my Dutch and it looks very similar. Could be wrong though. Either way it looks amazing imo. Very excited!

I am guessing, this figure has arms similar to Dutch yet brand new sculpts and the endo forearm can be swapped with a regular human forearm, similar to the Predator 2 Battle Damage figure.

I don't think it is a reworked Dutch, but if it is...does it really matter?!?

The Dutch sculpt is spot on Arnie, so with a few tweaks it is another spot on T2 Arnie.

The Dutch sculpt is spot on Arnie, so with a few tweaks it is another spot on T2 Arnie.

Thats what I have been saying as well but there had been debate whether or not it was true. Thats all.

Oh I know bud, not aimed at you. :D

Just seems this thread has become completely bogged down in that after two pics/scans and it's all a bit :lol

This comment is perfect, matter closed!

Headsculpt looks good for now, but there's something off about it for me. It will no doubt change a few times till the figure comes out so it's no biggie at the minute.

Love the way his body looks in the photo with the exposed endo arm!!

I really hope that the Endo forearm can be switched out with a regular forearm, that would be amazing.

My Guess is this figure could give us 2 displaying options, one is a clean un-damaged Arnie with either a black or grey t-shirt, the 2nd would be Endo arm, or "listen to me very carefully" Arnie. You know the one I mean. The scene where he cuts off his flesh to reveal the arm.

Then the 2nd figure will be of course battle damaged.

Thats what I have been saying as well but there had been debate whether or not it was true. Thats all.

Exactly. Even if it is, the differences are also very T2, like the, he's in shape so it's not the right word but best I can think of, fat area under his chin really stands out from T2 to me. It's one thing I love about the Sideshow LSB, it really has the beefy, massive look to his head and face and that's how I remember Arnold in T2. Glad to see having a jointed neck didn't effect that.

Well its time to say goodbye to this one time favorite :monkey2

I said goodbye to that with the NECA. I can't look at that figure now, mind you you've improved it a bit with the new clothes.

Again though yes I think it would matter if it was a modded Dutch head - that head is out of scale with the HT endoskeleton. So either make a new Endoskeleton that is smaller or make a new Arnie head that could conceivably fit over the current endoskull. To me it just won't seem right otherwise.

I said goodbye to that with the NECA. I can't look at that figure now, mind you you've improved it a bit with the new clothes.

Well the only thing about my custom that is from Sideshow is the (repainted Small Studios) sculpt. The rest is 100% custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back