Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure WILL be my first 1:4 scale figure :gah:, a slippery slope, I believe. Passed on the EB T-800, but this is the version is the one that I have always wanted in any scale. I wonder what the $$$ will be on this :panic:

This is a tough one for me and I'll need to see more before I decide. I have the enterbay 1/4 T-800 and its one of my favorite collectibles I own so I really need something to compare it to.

guns look great no doubt, but thats easy and I wonder if they are metal like Enterbay's. Then there's also the dilemma that enterbay could make this figure as well...

This is a tough one for me and I'll need to see more before I decide. I have the enterbay 1/4 T-800 and its one of my favorite collectibles I own so I really need something to compare it to.

guns look great no doubt, but thats easy and I wonder if they are metal like Enterbay's. Then there's also the dilemma that enterbay could make this figure as well...

Bet they are plastic- think Ht may try to price this below EB's $400 price tag.....maybe $350 retail without all the working metal guns and such...:lecture

If that's the head they plan on using on this then I'll gladly be sticking to the Sideshow PF.

Head is like 10 years too old. WTF??!

Enterbay is still winning the day.

:exactly:

However I won't mind getting one just to capture the movie poster, but overall i love my PF.

No I meant buying directly from Enterbay. A bunch of people did that with the non-BD version, right?

I've been buying directly from EB since 08, if the product is already out you just pay and wait for the shipment email with a tracking number, if the product is announced to be out for example within next week it's also the same, as for the Terminator 2 order, i placed my order on Oct 6th 2011, and on Nov 15th my package was home, hope this gives you an idea on how it works.

Here's some comparison of the head from 1/6 Punk figure and this strange teaser-sculpt:

httiz14_vs_ht16punk.jpg

For poop's sake, they used the T2 T-800 head for the teaser just to have something to show. That's not the final sculpt. Look at the eyebrows, they're a dead giveaway.

The giveaway for me is it seems to have the exact same squashed head look that the 1/6 figures have. I'm hoping the actual 1/4 headsculpt rectifies that.

The giveaway for me is it seems to have the exact same squashed head look that the 1/6 figures have. I'm hoping the actual 1/4 headsculpt rectifies that.

I agree. But as others have said, I don't think that's the actual headsculpt. (or atleast I hope so) lol

BTW Awesome new sig man!:rock

Back