Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man what an insane day. Still though, enterbay steal the show with their BD T2 announcement. Better film. ;)

That's what I thought when the DX10 got revealed. :lol

Yep :lol The real leather jacket picture is what got me, just looks so obvious as to why they have done it :lol Though I admire HT for wanting to bring something out on par or above a competitor's product.

Frig off, 1/4 scale haters :pfft:
This has all but confirmed my switch from 1:6 to 1:4 mate!

That's what I thought when the DX10 got revealed. :lol

I still think its a joke. :dunno

Yep :lol The real leather jacket picture is what got me, just looks so obvious as to why they have done it :lol Though I admire HT for wanting to bring something out on par or above a competitor's product.

In the words of Sarah Connor "It failed" :lol

Still though, enterbay steal the show with their BD T2 announcement. Better film. ;)

puutin_lol.jpg

:nana:

So this will be HT's FIRST 1/4 figure???? Well I still say IM will creep in there and be first...

Re: Hot Toys The Terminator T-800 1/4 Figure

Yep :lol The real leather jacket picture is what got me, just looks so obvious as to why they have done it :lol

Yeah the 'real leather jacket' boast pretty much puts beyond doubt that HT is consciously and deliberately trying to stay on top of Enterbay. As far as the headsculpt though they utterly failed. Its possibly worse than the old one if anything.

:hi5: :clap:clap:clap

Awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:1-1: The true Iron Man has returned! Despite what I said above I'm still delighted to see a new HT Terminator figure.

Yeah the 'real leather jacket' boast pretty much puts beyond doubt that HT is consciously and deliberately trying to stay on top of Enterbay. As far as the headsculpt though they utterly failed. Its possibly worse than the old one if anything.

:1-1: The true Iron Man has returned! Despite what I said above I'm still delighted to see a new HT Terminator figure.

you mean you thought the original 1/6 Arnie sculpt was better? wow...

:lol:exactly: So many Awesome announcements today. And To think that I wasnt even going to get on the Forum today lol.:horror

The head in the teaser is definitely a stand-in. Looks like they took the old T2 T-800 mug and Photoshopped it just to show us a little something (it even still has the eyebrows). I wouldn't worry; the final thing will have the proper headsculpt.

Gah, what the hell do I do? I was hoping to save my 1/4 enthusiasm for Predator only, but this'll be great! I mean, what if they only make like one or two Preds in 1/4 and the rest in 1/6? Are we really getting a line of giant Predators or can I spring for Termie stuff too? Wish they'd let us know. They keep us in the dark for months, then unload massive bombshells like this.

I'm psyched, but totally clueless.

The head in the teaser is definitely a stand-in. Looks like they took the old T2 T-800 mug and Photoshopped it just to show us a little something (it even still has the eyebrows). I wouldn't worry; the final thing will have the proper headsculpt.

Gah, what the hell do I do? I was hoping to save my 1/4 enthusiasm for Predator only, but this'll be great! I mean, what if they only make like one or two Preds in 1/4 and the rest in 1/6? Are we really getting a line of giant Predators or can I spring for Termie stuff too? Wish they'd let us know. They keep us in the dark for months, then unload massive bombshells like this.

I'm psyched, but totally clueless.

9615c7c9.jpg

you mean you thought the original 1/6 Arnie sculpt was better? wow...

I prefer the EB sculpt to both HT heads. Between the HT heads I'm not sure but based on the prototype, yeah I kind of think MMS117 is better. The new one is pretty wonky. It looks off in more pics than it looks good in...and thats not good.

WANT.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkreOzecZ7A[/ame]

What are the chances of Enterbay doing a T1 1/4 figure though ?.
There hasn't been any direct competition with the 1/4 stuff yet so I'll be interested to see what they do.

Back