Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9615c7c9.jpg

I'm doin' it. This -- along with EB's upcoming BD T2 and Endo -- will be mine. Can't go wrong with a giant trio like that.

So how does buying from Enterbay work exactly? Do they put up a preorder, or does this guy just go on sale in their store come October and that's that?

Wonder if Razor's Edge carries EB; it'd be nice to go back to them. Only reason I've ordered from Sideshow these past few months was because I had a boatload of Rewards Points and they had exclusives. ;)

I aint got very high hopes for the headsculpt on this.

At first I was thinking the same - I hate both HT T2 sculpts - but HT's 1/6 T1 T-800 sculpts both looked perfect to me (I would even say better overall likenesses than EB's T2 T-800) and so I guess it could work out. The teaser picture doesn't look great but I'm thinking that's just a mock-up.

Still, I would definitely prefer it was EB making this.

No I meant buying directly from Enterbay. A bunch of people did that with the non-BD version, right?

Yeah buddy. Problem free too if I remember! So i'd say ordering with Enterbay themselves is a good way of getting their stuff!

Re: Hot Toys The Terminator T-800 1/4 Figure

Yes, I see that, the facial features are from an older arnold , as in T2

Looks like a 1/6 t2 photoshopped to try to ____ the enterbay annoucement!
Nice hot toys! :clap:rotfl

Yeah buddy. Problem free too if I remember! So i'd say ordering with Enterbay themselves is a good way of getting their stuff!
So...do they have preorders or does it just go on sale in their store when October rolls around?

this should have been 1/6 and they could have scrapped the other T2 remake figure. It should have had battle damage sculpt and one eye battle damage sculpt.. Thats the Dx we should be seeing, but no :(

Just noticed this now, holy...... this is crazy cool, I'm having terminator overload:panic: I so happy and confused and worried about my wallet:panic: I'm gunna need some time:monkey3

Back