Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. But as others have said, I don't think that's the actual headsculpt. (or atleast I hope so) lol

BTW Awesome new sig man!:rock

Thanks Snoop! Been getting a lot of comments on that, I have Greygoose to thank. Very cool effect he put on the sig image.

stay-classy-ron-burgundy.jpg

:wink1:

Oh, hell!
I don't collect the Terminator line of figures.

Might have to start now. :D

This'll be one hell of a figure. If the 1/4 sculpt turns out as well as their 1/6 Tech Noir, this could be the definitive Terminator Arnie. So pumped for all of these quarter-scale baddies!

i hope they also do this in 1/6th scale.. i hate 1/4th I do not understand why they have to compete with enterbay... i've been waiting for so long for a police shootout version but in 1/6th!.. they better make Reese 1/6

God, it's Terminator everywhere. I don't have any but love the look of all the T-800's produced by SS, HT and EB. Just wish they would finish the 1/6 line by adding Reese and doing a BD Arnie rather than moving onto 1/4 line.

Man, Arnold must be broke or something after his divorce.

Soon we'll be getting Terminator shootout dioramas in Mcdonald happy meals.

:rotfl

Hot toys I want this in 1/6 scale! :/
Hmm I too would love a 1/6 endo to go with my T600.

I don't collect HT 1/6 but it's strange that they gave us a bunch of nice 1/6 Terminators and they come outta left field and release this figure in 1/4 scale. weird because 1/6 collectors have been waiting patiently for this figure. I feel they released this ideal representation of T1 to go head to head with Enterbay. Which i feel was a bad move, because #1 i don't think they're gonna win the 1/4 scale battle and #2 it pisses off their loyal 1/6 customers who have been waiting for their HT Police Shootout version.

I'm just gonna get it keep it in the box put it in the closet wait till I have more space

The number of times I have said that and followed up on it. My closet is overflowing with figures I have seen once to see, only to pack them back up when I get more space! :lol

I cant ever buy a figure that costs this much and leave it boxed in my closet!

I only buy things I know I will be able to display.

Back