Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3a8fd13eb19b86c7e38435d1a2dcbfbb.jpg

Finally got him, can’t wait pair him up with Batman begins and Ledger

Question on Hot Toys 1/4 Dark Knight Batman

How strong is the magnet that holds the head on? Do the heads peg in at all or are held in by friction or is it strictly the magnet?

Thanks-

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3a8fd13eb19b86c7e38435d1a2dcbfbb.jpg

Finally got him, can’t wait pair him up with Batman begins and Ledger
Can you tell me how the head connects? Is the magnet strong? Is the head held on place with any friction or just the magnet?

Thanks for your input!

Can you tell me how the head connects? Is the magnet strong? Is the head held on place with any friction or just the magnet?

Thanks for your input!

Magnet, no friction, won’t stay it’s strong magnet but definitely gets the job done

Re: Question on Hot Toys 1/4 Dark Knight Batman

How strong is the magnet that holds the head on? Do the heads peg in at all or are held in by friction or is it strictly the magnet?

Thanks-

Held by strong magnet.
Head won't fall off easily but it's not so strong it'll hold the whole body if you hold him by the head either.

I was never that impressed with him.
Had two, sold them both.
His heads too thin and somehow he still manages to look bobble headed.
The eyes and the mouth plates are off, as well as his proportion-the arms to hand ratio
One figure I don’t regret selling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still love mine, but he looks more dated each time I look at him. I keep going back and forth on whether I should sell him or not, especially with the announcement of their new Begins Batman, but I can never bring myself to.

I still love mine, but he looks more dated each time I look at him. I keep going back and forth on whether I should sell him or not, especially with the announcement of their new Begins Batman, but I can never bring myself to.

I'd say that is a sign you should keep him!

Do we know if the Begins and Joker figures will be in scale with this guy?

I'd say that is a sign you should keep him!

Do we know if the Begins and Joker figures will be in scale with this guy?

Yeah, I'll probably just keep him. :lol

Begins Batman and Joker are both 1/4th scale, same as this.

Yeah, I'll probably just keep him. :lol

Begins Batman and Joker are both 1/4th scale, same as this.

I was meaning more that this piece is under scaled a little, it always looks small next to the Enterbay Batman. Will HT do the same for the Begins Bats and Joker figures otherwise it will be difficult to pose them together.

Ben choi is doing a 1/4 sculpt? Oooo

Try searching for a modding thread by malgus. Its a rather extensive list of all he did to this figure. Very helpful.

Yeah, he's doing a 1/6 v3 to then use as a reference for his upcoming 1/4. Exciting stuff :hi5:

Thanks will have a look

Back