Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!That's so disappointing to read that HT had no 1/4 Bats!;_; IMO i think this years Anicom was kinda boring opposed to say last years!Well at least the SDCC this year was freakin AWESOME which is usually the other way around as far as HT announcements(& others as well) are concerned!?^_^

WOW!That's so disappointing to read that HT had no 1/4 Bats!;_; IMO i think this years Anicom was kinda boring opposed to say last years!Well at least the SDCC this year was freakin AWESOME which is usually the other way around as far as HT announcements(& others as well) are concerned!?^_^

Ani-Com was off the charts if you wanted even more IM. :slap

Wait, what?

Someone had said they heard from a couple of HK eBay sellers last week that it was coming 7/31. I was skeptical and it seems impossible given no appearance at Ani-Com.

There is no way, by next week. Hot Toys would have final release pics up by then. I still think Halloween is more likely.:cuckoo:

Sadly I agree. Little chance it's sooner than that I guess.

Well, if they've been working on it for over a year and a half and it's still not done, Howard needs to instruct them to get their nimble, little fingers away from Stark and back on Arkham Bats.:lol

I just want to see some more pictures of it before I hit the purchase button and pay in full... come on hot toys..!

Star_Trek_suicide.gif

Back