Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a background pic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436403874.818862.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436403913.966782.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

北京国安;7923183 said:
Would you please tell me the size of background?

it's just a generic poster of tdkr, which i've cut for my display of the two 1/4 batmen. so you can just use the poster if you don't have any limitations :)

That looks great, Thrustmaster! Did you have to cut the faceplate to size?

yes, quiet a lot on the sides and a bit on the top. the opening for the mouth in begins is a bit larger then on tdk/tdkr

That looks awesome thrust master!

thanks plat ty :monkey3:wink1:

some "daylight" shots:

hteb-4.png

hteb-1.png

hteb-3.png

hteb-2.png

I still can't get over how good this figure looks, easily my favorite HT figure. I think any non-collector would see Thrustmaster's shots above and believe that was actually Bale.

clearly you made a lifesize replica of the stand, and hired someone to pose for you in a batman costume. nice try but cant fool me

aww damn, you got me :monkey1 hatin' this board so so much...

:monkey3

I still can't get over how good this figure looks, easily my favorite HT figure. I think any non-collector would see Thrustmaster's shots above and believe that was actually Bale.

thank you sir :) but be aware that my pictures are showing the hot toys figure with the mouthpiece of the enterbay batman 1/4 :)

That looks awesome with the enterbay mouth plate. I sold mine a while ago to a fellow board member, might have to get another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got round on opening my Bats, this is my first Hot toys figure to display.

I love it, how did I do with my display?? I can see I need the cape to sit a bit flatter.

Wasn't sure how I felt about this figure lately. Something has always bothered me about the cowl, so I decided to use the Wayne sculpt for maybe the second time and I'm re-blown away. Almost looks like I used an instagram filter or something.

7119607F-9E28-491C-A793-7F9F0E0D45B5_zpskwrscblo.jpg

FADC349C-3E25-4736-A180-2329D43DA930_zpswasugh8r.jpg

512F986F-A0DE-401D-8B28-263486F9FF50_zpsabhx72s9.jpg

Wasn't sure how I felt about this figure lately. Something has always bothered me about the cowl, so I decided to use the Wayne sculpt for maybe the second time and I'm re-blown away. Almost looks like I used an instagram filter or something.

7119607F-9E28-491C-A793-7F9F0E0D45B5_zpskwrscblo.jpg

FADC349C-3E25-4736-A180-2329D43DA930_zpswasugh8r.jpg

512F986F-A0DE-401D-8B28-263486F9FF50_zpsabhx72s9.jpg

That looks superb!

How do you get the Cape lay flat on the shoulders??

Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

The best way to get the cape to lay flat IMO is to take the head off the figure.. Play with the chest piece a bit to get some separation between the armor and chest and then insert the cape clips.

@superJ The cape is just black velvet courtesy of ilforigno and a decent bit of futzing. Thanks!

The "empty" cowl I'm using is just the regular cowl sculpt just without the PERS and mouth piece. Also cut out the plastic where the mouthhole would be. Boom..empty cowl!

I have heard of people doing that with the night vision head but not the regular one. I guess the process is the same either way. Time to see if I can find an extra. Thanks

@superJ The cape is just black velvet courtesy of ilforigno and a decent bit of futzing. Thanks!

The "empty" cowl I'm using is just the regular cowl sculpt just without the PERS and mouth piece. Also cut out the plastic where the mouthhole would be. Boom..empty cowl!

Great stuff, the stomach area looks great on your as well!:clap

Back