Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up the EX version and all I have to say is...wow Hot Toys, well done. I haven't done any mods or even bought a custom cape yet, but over all I am blown away with the detail and feel of this figure.

The only dilemma I really have is how I want to pose him. I know I can change it up anytime, but I can't decide between an unmasked getting ready for the HK jump pose, or a more traditional look.

I know the consensus is that the Enterbay Bats is the best and I almost just picked one up too, but BBTS stock wasn't up to date and they were actually sold out when I tried to ship my loot. I'm not sure I want to pay the ebay markup, especially since it the HT doesn't perfectly scale with it, and I'm hopeful that HT releases the 1/4 scale equivalent of the 2011 ToyFairs Begins Bat with the first night out harness (plus the mangler from TDK).

I received my Batman 1/4 from ToysHQ (UK) without any faults or defects:

IMG_20140120_161059_zps6b1a89d9.jpg

IMG_20140120_154817_zps68c7cedc.jpg

Messenger_5831043311065028934_13902290609558149_zps34cb0db9.jpg

It´s a great figure, amazing accesories but i have to say i prefer what Enterbay did on the facesculpt of their Batman. I think Hot Toys 1/4 Batman looks more like a figure of Batman than a small version of the real thing (Enterbay).

Tomorrow i will make a videoreview on my chanell with the Enterbay cape: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24GN7KQmW-KZJXpIAT7oOA

Congrats Kapital! This guy is one of my favorites. I just got a Tony Mei cape for him and wow what a difference it makes! You may want to get the ankle extenders/lifts from him if you are going to display him next to the EB version. Puts him more at that scale.

Congrats Kapital! This guy is one of my favorites. I just got a Tony Mei cape for him and wow what a difference it makes! You may want to get the ankle extenders/lifts from him if you are going to display him next to the EB version. Puts him more at that scale.

Ankle extenders? didn´t know about that. Where to buy and how to put in on the legs?.

Show some pics if you can. :rock

Just put 4 or 5 washers of the right size on the foot post inside the boot, that will give you the desired height & the washers will add some stability.

A washer is basically a metal doughnut . Usually used to stabalise screws by adding distance between both objects.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've not done it personally. My QS is still mib waiting for my display case.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What is everyone's take on the value from a buy/sell perspective? I can likely grab this piece in opened but complete and mint condition for $380USD, is it possible to grab one for less? Or am I asking to much lol

What is everyone's take on the value from a buy/sell perspective? I can likely grab this piece in opened but complete and mint condition for $380USD, is it possible to grab one for less? Or am I asking to much lol

I think thats a solid deal.

Back