Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loveee this figure. Chestplate looks a little unecen though. Keeps going up after fixing it. Watched maglors videos and they really help with fixing the chest plate

9tpj.jpg

I can't seem to decide between the regular or the exclusive version. THe price difference is a lot, but i'd like to hear what you guys think about it and if it's worth getting the exclusive over the regular. :)

Loveee this figure. Chestplate looks a little unecen though. Keeps going up after fixing it. Watched maglors videos and they really help with fixing the chest plate

9tpj.jpg

Love that fighting pose! Very Axel Stone-ish from Streets Of Rage! :rock

Streets-of-Rage-The-Movie-Axel-Adam-and-Blaze.jpg

As for the chest plate, I've found that if you push the shoulders pads down while massaging the torso section up helps. You may need to push Batman's left side of the chest plate up a bit to even out both sides.

I can't seem to decide between the regular or the exclusive version. THe price difference is a lot, but i'd like to hear what you guys think about it and if it's worth getting the exclusive over the regular. :)

Personally, I wouldn't pay the extra for the EX. This figure is expensive enough as it is. Might as well pick up the DX13 with that extra money! You can probably pick up a recast of the empty cowl for cheap. But if you really want it, you could always go on the waitlist at Sideshow.

Love that fighting pose! Very Axel Stone-ish from Streets Of Rage! :rock

Streets-of-Rage-The-Movie-Axel-Adam-and-Blaze.jpg

As for the chest plate, I've found that if you push the shoulders pads down while massaging the torso section up helps. You may need to push Batman's left side of the chest plate up a bit to even out both sides.

Personally, I wouldn't pay the extra for the EX. This figure is expensive enough as it is. Might as well pick up the DX13 with that extra money! You can probably pick up a recast of the empty cowl for cheap. But if you really want it, you could always go on the waitlist at Sideshow.

Wow. Streets of Rage . Talk about a time warp. I forgot about that game. Me and my buddy used to play that all the time on Sega Genesis.

I received a 14 day shipping notice from Mothers Basement in july and promptly paid it. Its now december and i am still waiting for the item even though the other UK retailers received the item in early November

We're in the same boat. I ordered this mid-July! It'll turn up soon I hope...still waiting on Scar Predator too! : Mother's Basement were reasonable in sorting out a replacement Predator 2 figure when it arrived damaged, so I don't think they're untrustworthy.

That's insane how i don't like it with his mask :dunno

It's because the cowl isn't accurate. Its the wrong shape and something is off about it.

The Medicom cowl is the best.

But oh well.

Insane might be the word. ^^ Under some angles it looks just about fine IMHO.

I mean, it might not be exactly Bale in Batsuit quarter scaled but as long as you don't look at it side by side with movie stills, it's OK. (I do wish body proportions were better, though.)

L Personally, I wouldn't pay the extra for the EX. This figure is expensive enough as it is. Might as well pick up the DX13 with that extra money! You can probably pick up a recast of the empty cowl for cheap. But if you really want it, you could always go on the waitlist at Sideshow.

Are those recasts available somewhere?

Insane might be the word. ^^ Under some angles it looks just about fine IMHO.

I mean, it might not be exactly Bale in Batsuit quarter scaled but as long as you don't look at it side by side with movie stills, it's OK. (I do wish body proportions were better, though.)

this is one just WOW :clap:clap:):) all types of wins

We're in the same boat. I ordered this mid-July! It'll turn up soon I hope...still waiting on Scar Predator too! : Mother's Basement were reasonable in sorting out a replacement Predator 2 figure when it arrived damaged, so I don't think they're untrustworthy.

I have no doubt that they will have stock in, and that they're a decent company. They've just announced that they will be giving loyalty points to customers whose pre-orders get delayed. What does annoy me though is that with their paybreak program you're not supposed to pay the final invoice until they have the figure in-hand and ready to ship. Clearly they have invoiced customers such as myself before this has happened. And that is not on. As I've stated before I did not expect them to get the figure in stock until January at the earliest. And I still believe this will be the case.

been thinking if it was worth, but i guess those are very valid points . I'll just wait for my regular PO to come in :impatient:

I have no doubt that they will have stock in, and that they're a decent company. They've just announced that they will be giving loyalty points to customers whose pre-orders get delayed. What does annoy me though is that with their paybreak program you're not supposed to pay the final invoice until they have the figure in-hand and ready to ship. Clearly they have invoiced customers such as myself before this has happened. And that is not on. As I've stated before I did not expect them to get the figure in stock until January at the earliest. And I still believe this will be the case.

It's a fair comment

I picked up this figure last week and now I finally had time to properly take him out of the box. WOW. what a great figure. I'm sure he'll go great with the Enterbay Joker in my Besta.
Only downside is that I now kinda regret not getting the exclusive version, since I'd like an empty Batman cowl if I display him with the Bruce Wayne head.

pics coming up in a few days.

Back