Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes mate, this head is one of the best thing in the box ! Put your pics want to see what kind of pose you will choose :clap

Yea I have to take some pics. I need to find my camera because right now all I have is a crappy phone camera.

Back pack style ! :))
:exactly::hi5: That was one of the main reasons why i preordered the figure!I can't wait to get him next week!:impatient:
Gonna re post these :) I'm really pleased with them.

Paramorem,your PICS look INSANE bro especially the last one!Your PICS show off so much facial detail!WOW!I'm so excited to get this figure!I had gone on BBTS to pay for my preorder today and it was already paid for!My wife,had beat me to the punch cause she saw how much i wanted it and didn't think i had the funds for it!I'm going to have to THANK her for it later!:rolleyes2

after futzing and adjusting.this is a great piece.love the BW HS

10583176175_cfb131b2d5_b.jpg

10583248106_31e95650d6_b.jpg

Gonna re post these :) I'm really pleased with them.

Great shots. But does anyone else think that the angry face looks a little odd sometimes?

When lit from above and you can't see the top teeth...

That's why I haven't taken pics with that face plate. Even on my shelf when lit from above it looks odd to me.

Last edited:
Just got this guy from BBTS and set him on the shelf. Here are some quick snaps. I didn't bother with the cape or two much posing as I plan on having the backpack on him for the time being.

Quick QC question. There is a pattern on the sides of his legs that looks like the foam created. Is this a running issue? Should I contact someone for a replacement or will this go away now that he is free of the box.

Still love this guy and love the QS size of figures. I pan to get them here and there but they truly are the holy grail of Bat toys. Here are some pics and one with my current 1/4 shelf.

Just got this guy from BBTS and set him on the shelf. Here are some quick snaps. I didn't bother with the cape or two much posing as I plan on having the backpack on him for the time being.

Quick QC question. There is a pattern on the sides of his legs that looks like the foam created. Is this a running issue? Should I contact someone for a replacement or will this go away now that he is free of the box.

Still love this guy and love the QS size of figures. I pan to get them here and there but they truly are the holy grail of Bat toys. Here are some pics and one with my current 1/4 shelf.

That's Neca 1/4 iron man right?

:exactly::hi5: That was one of the main reasons why i preordered the figure!I can't wait to get him next week!:impatient:

Paramorem,your PICS look INSANE bro especially the last one!Your PICS show off so much facial detail!WOW!I'm so excited to get this figure!I had gone on BBTS to pay for my preorder today and it was already paid for!My wife,had beat me to the punch cause she saw how much i wanted it and didn't think i had the funds for it!I'm going to have to THANK her for it later!:rolleyes2

Thanks very much glad you like the pics! :hi5:

Congrats on getting him!

Great shots. But does any.one else think that the angry face looks a little odd sometimes?

When lit from above and you can't see the top teeth...

That's why I haven't taken pics with that face plate. Even on my shelf when lit from above it looks odd to me.

Yes, I noticed that too. That's why I've changed it to the more relaxed opened mouth one.

Still love this guy and love the QS size of figures. I pan to get them here and there but they truly are the holy grail of Bat toys.

I have seen 5 of these figures in person and all of them have the impressions on it. I first discovers it with mine, it bugs the hell out of me but SS feels it's not worthy of an exchange. I've learned to live with it but my eyes go right to it.

I have seen 5 of these figures in person and all of them have the impressions on it. I first discovers it with mine, it bugs the hell out of me but SS feels it's not worthy of an exchange. I've learned to live with it but my eyes go right to it.

Thanks for the info, this was what I was afraid of. It doesn't bother me too much but is horrible for a figure of this price. Oh well.

Back