Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AE shipped? I have one coming from them but no notice on when.

AE sent me a shipping notice last Fri. Got the figure on Mon (Yesterday). It was shipped directly from Sideshow. The HT brown box was super dirty. I was assuming AE will double boxing like usual. I will stick with BBTS moving forward.

Last edited:
SS is receiving multiple shipments for this, this week, they'll hopefully ship mine out, so they say. no worries since i already have an exclusive version. wondering how many shipments they plan of having.

Can someone quickly confirm for me if the boots are able to be removed from the body on this figure? I'm trying to organize a replacement through Sideshow and they are telling me they are unable to remove the boots from the body, so they are assuming it's part of the body.

Can someone quickly confirm for me if the boots are able to be removed from the body on this figure? I'm trying to organize a replacement through Sideshow and they are telling me they are unable to remove the boots from the body, so they are assuming it's part of the body.
The boots absolutely come off the figure, rather easily I might add.

Well looks like a local comic shop will have this on Friday and I am buying it!

I saw the boots on Ebay being sold so they come off.

Thanks, do you remember how much they were being sold for?

The boots absolutely come off the figure, rather easily I might add.

Thanks dude. I wonder why she told me the boot wouldn't come off? Unless it was stuck on the figure and she was worried she might break it.

Anyway, I've asked her to try again, and if she can't do it to get another staff member to try. I don't want to have to resort to eBay to get a replacement boot.

$100 sounds outrageous. But my question is why would anyone sell the boots from this figure? I have to imagine the enterbay boots wouldn't look in scale with the hot toys figure, so why part out an essential piece of the figure?

$100 sounds outrageous. But my question is why would anyone sell the boots from this figure? I have to imagine the enterbay boots wouldn't look in scale with the hot toys figure, so why part out an essential piece of the figure?

Maybe for some people who have a defect and can't get a replacement. I can see this coming in handy later for people who get damaged figures or damage a part on their own.

Back