Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this figure gonna be impossible to get if you didn't preorder?

I hope not. I'm thinking Sideshow might get more. I'm still on the fence. I like the Bale Batman but he was always a too realistic Batman to me. I watched some of Dark Knight Rises again last night. As much as I like the movie I still can't get over many of the realistic parts. Which is why I think the next Batman might be better. And I question do I really need a Bale Batman figure? I honestly think I might want a 66 Batman more than a Bale Batman right now.

But one thing is for sure, I don't think I'll wait on major Hot Toys pre-orders anymore. Even if I don't like one. When they sell out they always make a bit of profit it seems.

I hope not. I'm thinking Sideshow might get more. I'm still on the fence. I like the Bale Batman but he was always a too realistic Batman to me. I watched some of Dark Knight Rises again last night. As much as I like the movie I still can't get over many of the realistic parts. Which is why I think the next Batman might be better. And I question do I really need a Bale Batman figure? I honestly think I might want a 66 Batman more than a Bale Batman right now.

But one thing is for sure, I don't think I'll wait on major Hot Toys pre-orders anymore. Even if I don't like one. When they sell out they always make a bit of profit it seems.

Lately I found myself pre-ordering even those that I have doubts regarding the final product. Living in a country that's lucky enough to have official HT distributors but each dealer with a very limited slot/PO timeframe (whichever runs out first), we don't have time to doubt. I learned my lesson when I doubted Bane. Turned out great, I had to pay 50% mark up just to secure one (only consolation was I got first stocks from HK, but who cares and who'd know you were the first to get one soon as the bulk batch comes, right?). I realized that it's easier to re-sell figures in case you end up not being impressed, as someone else would want one regardless -- especially if it's Batman, Iron Man, or any Marvel HT figure.

Grrrr all about IM :(

If Howard is in New York City for comic con, a group of people should dress up as Marty McFly, Doc, Arkham City Batman and Joker, Prometheus mechanic, Batman Returns Batman and Catwoman, and they would all circle him not letting him pass. Slowly closing in. And he'll at him for not making them when he said they would. And throw Hasbro Iron .man figures at him as he ran away.
:lol:lol:lol

why duz he hav the toy beffor uss?!

He's a blogger so HT provides him the figure in advance so he can photograph it for them and they release pics from him and some other bloggers to the public.

THe bloggers that HT favors don't get an advance figure!They are VIP status so they get it before regular release.I have seen HT give Crawfords site an advance figure here and there.:wink1:

Yea when you see :panic::panic::panic: it either means he has it or will very soon.

THAT LOOKS HORRIBLE!!That's the WORST figure Hot Toys has ever made!!:monkey4 It looks nothing like Batman!The colors are all wrong!I'll be cancelling my order ASAP!!THANX for nothing Hot Toys!!:wink1:

What is the point of the pixelated negative pic???

It's a teaser. They take pictures and then morph them so that you can't tell what it looks like to build up suspension of "Did they change the Bruce Wayne sculpt?"

I guess you could say Bruce Wayne may get some plastic surgery done.

It'll be here soon- I assume it's on the boat now heading to US shores- I hope SS may have this by end of this month!!

Back