Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I've been explaining this to Darkavatar but I guess he got so spoiled by the usual elegant boxes we get from HT. Nothing wrong with that, as to each his own, but that said, what's stupid to him is genius to some who don't care about boxes -- and of course to EB who managed to come up with a solution of providing cheap and lightweight packaging that does not compromise the safety of WHAT'S INSIDE.

EB boxes, while plain and cheap-looking, are VERY TOUGH. My dad uses the one from Batman to store heavy garage equipment, and it can withstand the weight, and can handle corner bumps with no damage. My sister uses the one from my BD T800 to store her school stuff. I guess economical isn't stupid for me at all.

BTW, the cover from Batman I'm using as wall decor in my studio ;)

People actually use their figure boxes to store stuff?

Thanks Dracula, Geil sorry if this has been asked before but where did you get your 1/4 cases from, I like that the lights are already built in.

That LED display looks like its by Legend if im not mistaken. On ebay for £104.

They are nice but kinda expensive for what you get... I bought all three of mine for £150. Though they aren't the nicest looking display cases out there I think they look great, looks better in hand.

:lol

I hope this guy is in scale with the enterbay 1:4 stuff, the batman inparticular. That's my biggest worry. I plan on having them on the same shelf.

They are nice but kinda expensive for what you get... I bought all three of mine for £150. Though they aren't the nicest looking display cases out there I think they look great, looks better in hand.

Hi, I think I will buy one of these cases for my batman, don't want to spend over a £100. Will you get the same size or do you think you have to go larger to fit the base? Thanks!

I hope this guy is in scale with the enterbay 1:4 stuff, the batman inparticular. That's my biggest worry. I plan on having them on the same shelf.

Hi, I think I will buy one of these cases for my batman, don't want to spend over a £100. Will you get the same size or do you think you have to go larger to fit the base? Thanks!

If the dimension of the HT Batman figure is 47 cm as it says on the specs, and that's not counting the base.. Then it should be the same height as the EB figure which is also approx. 47 cm.

So yes, I'll most likely go with the same size. Can't be that much of a difference in size of the figures. In worst case it will be smaller, like the HT Endoskeleton was compared to the EB T-800 BD. Plus I wouldn't want different sized display cases for my 1/4th figures. But I'll try the Batman figure first in one of the cases I already have just in case.

Lol someone has already made a custom cape for this figure on ebay, and claiming the release date is mid august. Ebay number 290948904872 check it out.

Actually the case is called Legend Studio Master Light House .... I think lol such a long name. Also I am getting it what seems to be a much better price from local store making it an even better choice. I thought to remember a few Asian sites offering the smaller version for reasonable prices too. There should be a thread with the name above somewhere where ppl listed them. In essence if you actually need individual sized case these are very reasonably price and everyone could use 1-2 of these but anymore you really should get larger cases to get better valued option. This is the price of a detolf and then some evn at my price ;)

Ok I dug up some old threads and this was the Asian source:
https://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/pages/main.asp and search for Legend Studio

also this ebay sellers has reasonable price on the 1/6 but no 1/4 listed.. maybe can ask him to get the 1/4?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Legend-Stu...9395?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d0f850c03

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
and this is the EB T-800 BD I just took now w my phone

o1tk.jpg

Thanks for the photos, Geil! Ever tried to put EB Bats in one of these cases?

:lol just my EB 1/4 boxes -- I think they're disposeable. My dad thinks they're reuseable.

Lol someone has already made a custom cape for this figure on ebay, and claiming the release date is mid august. Ebay number 290948904872 check it out.

That's because the seller must know that some people are already thinking of getting custom capes while the figure's not out yet. Even TonyMeis refuses to make one at the moment, saying we are yet to find out if there indeed is a need to make one, and that's nice of him.

Sad to see those who'd get one of those capes from Ebay only to get burned in case QS001's turns out okay. But then again, some people can never be too happy unless it's something they can tell eveyone they spent more $$$ for on top of the figure's $500 pricetag.

no problemo .. just be nice to each other and respect differences in opinion ;) btw turns out base size for both 1/4 and 1/6 is the same! never realized it but the new 1/4 uses mini USB for power instead of a pin hole plug type

Will do thanks again! :wink1:

I'm gonna order another one of these cases for the Batman figure...

7x9g.jpg

kn43.jpg

Best Display of 1/4 figures I have even seen lined up, now I want the BD Terminator just from looking at your pics! :gah: :lol

Actually the case is called Legend Studio Master Light House .... I think lol such a long name. Also I am getting it what seems to be a much better price from local store making it an even better choice. I thought to remember a few Asian sites offering the smaller version for reasonable prices too. There should be a thread with the name above somewhere where ppl listed them. In essence if you actually need individual sized case these are very reasonably price and everyone could use 1-2 of these but anymore you really should get larger cases to get better valued option. This is the price of a detolf and then some evn at my price ;)

Ok I dug up some old threads and this was the Asian source:
https://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/pages/main.asp and search for Legend Studio

also this ebay sellers has reasonable price on the 1/6 but no 1/4 listed.. maybe can ask him to get the 1/4?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Legend-Stu...9395?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d0f850c03

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Is this not the same one but in 1/4?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Legend-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Man, those do look great. I would love to have the dimensions of the stand to make sure it fits. I usually don't even use stands but do like this one.

Does anyone know what a "Flush base" is, though? I'm curious as to what that meant. Does that mean that it fits seamlessly into the bottom of the display case?

I used the flush base for all three:

Flush base means that the outside of the lower acrylic base is just rectangular and flush aligned with the outside of the cover.

But what they don't mention is that two screws will be sticking out on the base itself a bit. I sanded them down and added these (whatever they're called) under the display stands of the figures to give them some slight height.

Shipping:
https://www.sora-shop.com/Shipping-Rates

other countries on request

But I thought that finding display cases was much easier in the US? I think you could find clean ones without screws and nuts showing. I would have preferred that personally.

Best Display of 1/4 figures I have even seen lined up, now I want the BD Terminator just from looking at your pics! :gah: :lol

Thanks and yes, the T-800 BD is a must! Best collectible I own!

Back