Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check his sig. He does good work

Thanks, Kia!

Anybody know a good suit that can be used for a custom Two-face?

This one looked promising at first but I don't like how the final product ended up.
OSK1408250 Custom 1/6 Scale The Officer Figure Accessories Pack

I'm currently looking at this. Colors off, but I know Toys City does good suits and maybe I can dye it to make it more accurate. The white pinstripe seems to be a dealbreaker, I don't know how to get rid of that.

https://www.ebay.ph/itm/221378442984?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

And then there's the VeryCool suit, Don't know if anyone else has seen this in person but it looks promising.
AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Very Cool 1/6 Quality Fashion Style Men's Suit Set Gray (DOLL CLOTHING)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420632785.520342.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420632799.186677.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420632812.005119.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420632875.659274.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420632829.839384.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420632829.839384.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 293
Do you have a link to the suit and tie? Thanks.

i bought all my stuffs here. can't remember what body i used because i had a spare since last time. but i don't think it's the narrow shoulders but i think it still works well. i know the revolver isn't screen accurate as it's not a magnum but i'd stick to that for now :lol

Custom 1 6 Aaron Eckhart TWO Face Head Sculpt MEN'S Grey Suit SET Harvey Dent | eBay

https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/321208687550?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

1 6 Scale HOT Toys MMS139 Resident Evil Afterlife 3D Alice Hand GUN | eBay

Well now I'm definitely thinking of kit-bashing a Two-Face figure since it's a heck of a lot cheaper than getting the Hot Toys version haha. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who sells the half-burnt jacket, somewhere i could buy one, or explain how I can weather the jacket myself to make it look like it's burnt? I'd really appreciate the help!

Not sure what to do with that extra head, coin, and button... why not buy a cheap shoot and body BOOM instant Dent figure LOL

I really enjoy this figure, I just wish the suit would have been of higher quality... Look at the two photos... The cheap black suit looks better (IMO at least) than the Hot Toys suit.

Attachments

• DENT_001.jpg
    DENT_001.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 314
  • DENT_002.jpg
    DENT_002.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 312
or explain how I can weather the jacket myself to make it look like it's burnt? I'd really appreciate the help!

I think this would actually be pretty simple. First I would order a suit set off of eBay and just try different things on the top half of the suit (work from the back to the front). If it helps, the Two Face Jacket isn't really weathered, it has a plastic/latex type material over it with pieces torn off, (so you can see the cloth/original jacket underneath). If you buy some liquid latex and put it ontop of the fabric, it could create the same look... then just paint burn marks over it where the latex material is torn off/ripped/where you decide to rip it/not put the latex :)

Call me crazy, but the best way to do it would be go to a Sally Beauty Supply store and buy a tiny tub of hair extension glue (comes in black and white). If you pick this up and put it on a black jacket it could create the effect you are going for... It will create the shine/type of material as the original jacket. Use it sparingly though... If you apply to much it could look like oil... try dabbing it on with a cotton ball... where you DONT apply it, put some red fabric paint or lightly add some acrylic paint there... then layer on more extension glue! What is also great is you can rip/stretch the glue after it has been applied by slightly stretching the jacket... this will help give it the "warn" look also.

Here is a closeup of the hot toys jacket so you can go off of this... if you have any questions feel free to message me :)

Attachments

• IMG_6739.JPG
    IMG_6739.JPG
    372.9 KB · Views: 316
@emeraldknight THAT LOOKS DISGUSTINGLY FANTASTIC (i mean that in the best possible way :yess: )

The third picture really shows the slimy, gross, burn detail in the jacket. Excellent job man, personally I think this loos a thousand times better than the official Hot Toys jacker! Thanks for sharing :D

@emeraldknight THAT LOOKS DISGUSTINGLY FANTASTIC (i mean that in the best possible way :yess: )

The third picture really shows the slimy, gross, burn detail in the jacket. Excellent job man, personally I think this loos a thousand times better than the official Hot Toys jacker! Thanks for sharing :D

Thx a lot CleverGirl.
I did my best at that time. I also did one for a friend a week ago. I think it looks good.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422212319.982347.jpg

Back