Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, though the clean side of the jacket could be pulled in tighter to make the head look a lot less thinly.

Hello i got a question.

i got hot toy two face but the stand (that thing between his legs) is broken, can i buy
just a cheap stand and add that thing on the two face base?

that's what she said? :D

but yes, you can change it out easily

Last edited:
two face.jpg

I need your all's opinion. Does this seem like the legit Hot Toys Two Face or a custom? It looks like the actual Hot Toys and if it is, he sold it for $320 BIN on eBay and I got a heck of bargain. Thoughts?

Looks like a custom sculpt and either a custom shirt or customized original shirt. Possibly non stock pants also but it's a little hard to tell. Looks nice, though.

Looks like a custom sculpt and either a custom shirt or customized original shirt. Possibly non stock pants also but it's a little hard to tell. Looks nice, though.

Jacket looked a little bulky to me but that one picture he had wasn't detailed enough. Asking for more photos.

Jacket looked a little bulky to me but that one picture he had wasn't detailed enough. Asking for more photos.

The jacket looked as if it could be the only stock part on it to me but asking for more photos is smart. Maybe some better ones of the sculpt too.

View attachment 121296

I need your all's opinion. Does this seem like the legit Hot Toys Two Face or a custom? It looks like the actual Hot Toys and if it is, he sold it for $320 BIN on eBay and I got a heck of bargain. Thoughts?

I made this awhile back when I bought a Two-Face HS here on the forums only to find that it does not look similar to the original TF HS I already had.
HT = Hot Toys, HP = Headplay version
1rys.jpg
gfad.jpg

Well...since HT just re-visited the Joker (BR version) with an upgraded 2.0....I wouldn't mind an upgrade of this one. Just for an improved sculpt alone and as much as detailing has improved in the years since this one was released.....could be great.

Back