Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great progress on the sculpt - i'm sorry I've not got back to you with some feedback! Been really busy!

1. I think the shape and detail of the area under the cheekbones needs a little work
2. The shape of the chin needs to be more defined
3. The flaps of skin next to the nose need to be more defined

I'll try to work up a little image to show you what I mean

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the DX Harvey Dent... I'm sure HT will find a way to re-release this figure with better clothes etc.... I missed the first version and won't pay $600.00 for a figure that took forever to sell out even at slightly discounted prices. No doubt HT will make his return....They will revisit every figure in the Nolan Bats universe, then I'll be able to get my Begins and TDK DX versions.... They are doing it now with Iron Man and I'm loving it!

Even if they don't, he's not 600. He's more like 350 in the aftermarket, 300 or so on the boards.

Those people are crazy then lol - I've had 3 Dent's, ranging between 200 to 365 paid. And that last one came with an extra figure for Harvey.

Great progress on the sculpt - i'm sorry I've not got back to you with some feedback! Been really busy!

1. I think the shape and detail of the area under the cheekbones needs a little work
2. The shape of the chin needs to be more defined
3. The flaps of skin next to the nose need to be more defined

I'll try to work up a little image to show you what I mean

no problem
thanks for the feedback!!
looking forward to the pic!

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what body type to use for this fig? I am picking up some loose pieces(head, hands, jacket) from a guy, but I need a body to put them on. Thanks.

haytil is correct - standard TT, but with the smaller head size, I prefer Two Face on a narrow shoulder. Helps somewhat reduce the pin head effect.

here is a new pic of my sculpt, it looks much better in hand, i added texture but the camera didnt pic it up, i need to get a better one
8430136541_63e41b7f60_c.jpg

I'm looking for the gun, the coin and the "I believe in Harvey Dent" pin for this guy... anyone have any extras they'd be willing to part with???

Back