Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ideally with all my eBay auctions going right now I'll be able to afford all three. Cross your fingers for me...

Or AVN Cap, Rescue Cap, Red Skull and Mark I 2.0

Really want this figure but do not want to pay the ridiculous prices he goes for on eBay. It'd be awesome if Hot Toys would do a re-release for him or something.

Really want this figure but do not want to pay the ridiculous prices he goes for on eBay. It'd be awesome if Hot Toys would do a re-release for him or something.

I'm in the same boat but really doubt they'll ever do a rerelease.. I think I'll just get him custom made or something :/ Cheaper and better quality...

Yeah I would have never paid the prices that he is going for. I got lucky and found a guy who was very reasonable and traded me straight up for my SS exclusive DX06 Captain Jack Sparrow. Very cool of him to do. Otherwise I would have had to abandon my quest to complete the Nolanverse of Batman. Which I really didn't want to do.

161031112.jpg

This is def one of the best cutom HT two face's I've seen. The hair looks a little bit to perfectly combed though. If you could some how get it to look a little more wavy or messy I think this figure would be perfect. Some would probably argue it already is perfect, but I like to be picky:1-1:

I got the coat to lay a little flatter and not so toyish. He's in a different pose now, so now I have to find a way to futz the coat again, but oh well lol

2036E0DE-E43E-4804-A0FA-569BF71295DD-22476-00000654F5B52988.jpg

FB8017CC-4ED7-4602-B65A-E11BD618D39A-22476-00000654F06ACCCD.jpg

C88EF1DB-E998-448F-8CC6-675B57CF8364-22476-00000654EB1C4B6E.jpg

E76F1F3D-4006-41AA-8281-566646DE6BA2-22476-00000654E2430E5A.jpg

60F67C36-9CC7-4D4E-93B7-6689D36AF761-22476-00000654DBF38BC4.jpg

Yeah I think supply must of dried up on this guy. I got my Dent off Amazon about 1 1/2 yrs ago for £90. Nearly always have to spend near £150 for a MMS these days. Maybe wait for Two Face 2.0 :lol

Last edited:
Hope people don't mind me posting these here. My Kato custom Two face suit with HT sculpt. Still needs to be weathered with the burnt effect. That's to come.

IMG_0966_zps218af74f.jpg

IMG_0963_zps71fac49f.jpg

IMG_0965_zpsd3becf88.jpg

IMG_0964_zpsffe181b2.jpg

Shortround, your collection is almost definitely my favourite out of everyone on the board. Yet to be wowed by anyone as much as I have with all of your figures (Especially your Wayne, Joker and I'm sure you had a Kato/Trev Dexter?) :clap

Shortround, your collection is almost definitely my favourite out of everyone on the board. Yet to be wowed by anyone as much as I have with all of your figures (Especially your Wayne, Joker and I'm sure you had a Kato/Trev Dexter?) :clap

Wow Jack! That is quite a compliment. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the collection! :duff

I did have a Kato/Trev Dexter. However decided to move away from TV series figures. Just a personal choice. :wink1:

Hope people don't mind me posting these here. My Kato custom Two face suit with HT sculpt. Still needs to be weathered with the burnt effect. That's to come.

Looking forward to seeing the finished pics.

And I must say, that is one gorgeous suit! It's a suit that actually suits the figure. Kato's one brilliant tailor and you, Sir, are one of the best modders in existence.

Looking forward to seeing the finished pics.

And I must say, that is one gorgeous suit! It's a suit that actually suits the figure. Kato's one brilliant tailor and you, Sir, are one of the best modders in existence.

First I was called a god, now the best modder in existence? You are too kind! Thank you so much. :bow I really just try to bring all the great artists from this board and make the best out of them. They're the real GODS! :exactly:

Thank you again! :1-1:

That suit is gorgeous!

Kato is a master, no doubt. Just don't ask how much it cost. It might turn you off. As it does to most people.

Some can't appreciate someones hard work and what they feel is a fair asking price. Like a lot of Kato's(and other artist here) fans say, if it's worth it to you, then the price does not bother them. Whether you can afford it or not, you can still appreciate it. :lecture

Kato is a master, no doubt. Just don't ask how much it cost. It might turn you off. As it does to most people.

Some can't appreciate someones hard work and what they feel is a fair asking price. Like a lot of Kato's(and other artist here) fans say, if it's worth it to you, then the price does not bother them. Whether you can afford it or not, you can still appreciate it. :lecture

Oh, I think I have an idea of what it cost. :wink1: As Liam Neesom says as Oscar Schindler, "nice things cost money." I have heard of Katos work and seen the threads (no pun intended) but I haven't seen pictures that really communicate how good he is before. If I had the budget I would be a customer of his for sure. That suit has turned your Hot Toys figure into a thing of beauty.

Back