Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...don't really wanna go through all of this thread.....lots of reading.....but, does someone know which body to make Dent with and which suit? I just got this figure yesterday.....and would like to make the separate Dent....not sure where to get the suit, either. :(

Sorry....I'm the noob. :D

Ok...don't really wanna go through all of this thread.....lots of reading.....but, does someone know which body to make Dent with and which suit? I just got this figure yesterday.....and would like to make the separate Dent....not sure where to get the suit, either. :(

Sorry....I'm the noob. :D

I think you can use any suit? There's no official one unless you get an extra pair of pants and shirt to use the EXACT same suit that the scarred version wears but I would just use any suit

For the body use these. They're a great and cheap alternative to a TT:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VERSION-CUSTOM-MADE-NARROW-SHOULDER-1-6-FIGURE-BODY-/130751578461?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7166c15d

As for the suit it's all about preference really. You could go the HT route and buy another pair of Two Face pants and shirt etc to go with the clean jacket or just go to ebay and type up 1/6 suit and scroll. Here's a few.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Asmus-Toys-Accessory-Dark-Gray-Wayne-Suit-Set-/271057873686?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1c4eeb16

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CC139-1-6-Action-Figure-Man-Suit-Set-Silver-Gray-Ver-2-/280981055137?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416bc6a6a1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X02-01-1-6-Scale-HOT-Figure-Boss-S-CLASSIC-03-Grey-Colour-Suit-Set-TOYS-/280958986943?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416a75eabf

Of course I can't vouch for any of these as I don't own any. But I do know that a nice 1/6 suit is hard to find. Especially at an affordable price.

I just done a review of this figure, I also talk about my Dent custom & have a link to the eBay seller I got the suit from.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcM2_OaXQGI&feature=plcp[/ame]

I finally fixed my crappy HT Two-face jacket. I pulled the collar in the back together and pinned together with a piece of a paper clip. Now the left shoulder on the coat doesn't bunch up.

looks alot better IMO.

I finally fixed my crappy HT Two-face jacket. I pulled the collar in the back together and pinned together with a piece of a paper clip. Now the left shoulder on the coat doesn't bunch up.

looks alot better IMO.

Please post some pictures!!:wink1:

Great figure, could be had for cheap in the past too. Thanks god I'm not collecting villains to keep my spending down.

Another one turned up on a web site here.
When I first saw one, it was 1800rmb, by the time I had someone track it down it had gone to 2500rmb. The same price I paid for the tumbler (on the same day). The latest one here is at 2500 as well.

However, when offsetting the 200 for the suit and 200 for the body, you get two two faces for 2900 or 1450 each. The average HT sells at 1300, so from that perspective there was no no loss.

It is tho, a great figure and one (or two) that I was really trying to get a hold of. Glad to have it (them).

I hope they do make another one though. I bought it on the secondary for $300 and I'm not sure it was worth the price but I want it for my collection

One of the comic shops near me has a TwoFace with a beat to hell box that Ive eyed a few times I just want it to make a Harvey Dent figure... Hes asking for 90 but I think I can get him down to 75...

I hope they do make another one though. I bought it on the secondary for $300 and I'm not sure it was worth the price but I want it for my collection

That's about what I paid a couple of months back.
But, when you add in $60 for a body and suit...
You get two complete figures that work out at $180 each, which isn't too bad at all.
And, they are pretty cool figures.

Well i have waited a long time to get hold of a Two Face figure. Missed out first time round thinking i would leave it until the next pay day until eventually they had all gone. With the prices going through the roof it has been one of those figures that i couldnt justify spend my money on until the other night one was listed as mint in the box with a buy it now price of £120 GBP. Could not believe the price as they have been selling for anything upto £300 GBP in the UK. Needless to say i grabbed it while i could and have taken delivery today. Great figure now on display in my glass unit. Heres hoping i will have the same luck with a Bank Robber Joker and Scarecrow. As the old saying goes All good things come to them that wait.

I was considering re-evaluating my collections and selling off harvey but I just Couldn't bring myself to do it. He is awesome!

Well i have waited a long time to get hold of a Two Face figure. Missed out first time round thinking i would leave it until the next pay day until eventually they had all gone. With the prices going through the roof it has been one of those figures that i couldnt justify spend my money on until the other night one was listed as mint in the box with a buy it now price of £120 GBP. Could not believe the price as they have been selling for anything upto £300 GBP in the UK. Needless to say i grabbed it while i could and have taken delivery today. Great figure now on display in my glass unit. Heres hoping i will have the same luck with a Bank Robber Joker and Scarecrow. As the old saying goes All good things come to them that wait.
Never I've seen them listed for over 300 but never sold. or prob sold far lower with best offer

New unopened ones are going for just over £200.

The rest seem to be ranging from £100-175 and that in the middle of full on batman hype which will die down

Anyone who pays over the price of a new figure today is just nuts.

Seen the one you grabbed imho bang on the money at the lower end.

This figure just not got the quality to demand the sums

Mind you am after one myself :D

Back