Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the mattress that comes with this will be a plastic piece or if it will actually be a soft goods item.

Re: Hot Toys Harley Quinn Prisoner

You must be new to these parts. If you think folks feel entitled about dollies venture to the movie section...it adds a nice pinch of ramblings from a select few who deem themselves to have all movie wisdom the forum would ever need. You'd really get fired up :rotfl

Haha, Im sure that's true but madness lurks in there [emoji4]
I just like having some great figures from cool characters,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me: Who decides what is great?

DiFabio: I do.

You decide, *for you.* As do each of us, for ourselves. That's my point: no one person gets to decide what's great for everyone. Everyone has different tastes.

"DX 08 Nicholson, DX 11 Ledger, the recent Arkham Asylum Joker and the upcoming Romero Joker are all better Jokers than Joker as seen in Suicide Squad."

Perhaps. But all one need do is not buy figures one dislikes. These are not mandatory purchases, unless one is a Batman Completist.

*looks at Nicholson Joker* Still nope, sorry. ;)

You better quote me right boy! It only takes a few seconds to copy and paste.

Might be the winner of most boring figure produced this year, and its only January.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah we do.

I do.

Yeah

You should.

DX 08 Nicholson, DX 11 Ledger, the recent Arkham Asylum Joker and the upcoming Romero Joker are all better Jokers than Joker as seen in Suicide Squad.

Sad thing is, after it's all said and done Suicide Joker and Harley will probably have more figure releases than the 4 of them combined.

You'd make a great dictator. :lol

I thought that GIF was Enchantress doing her garbage swirling spell thing.
I, too, have always thought it'd be cool to have a 1/6th version of one of those wacky, waving crazy dudes that you see at Car Lots.

tumblr_mgho4zKAKB1rajruqo1_400.gif

Wait. I feel like I could be remembering wrong...

This doesn't take away from anything. It is not like if Hot Toys didn't make this they would have made a BR Catwoman, Penguin, Kyle Reese, Ras Al Ghul or one of the other squad members. Harley sells. Cheap and easy figure for them to make. Don't like, don't buy. No point in being angry.

It's only a matter of time before HT makes an "action" figure designed to be displayed sleeping, complete with pillow and blanket.
:sleep Only $220 plus shipping! whuddabargin

Last edited:
This doesn't take away from anything. It is not like if Hot Toys didn't make this they would have made a BR Catwoman, Penguin, Kyle Reese, Ras Al Ghul or one of the other squad members. Harley sells. Cheap and easy figure for them to make. Don't like, don't buy. No point in being angry.

But that's our secret Busta, we are always angry

Doesn't look like Robbie to me, unlike the first version, which looks spot on to me.

I only need one Harley anyway, so no interest in a new version, especially this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People want it, because 1. they want to recreate the Mad Love cover with HT Tux Letoker and 2. because we don't have any version of the traditional-costume Harley from HT.

Also a lot of us never did like the Harley redesign and still see jester-suit Harley as the only real Harley. Put Margot Robbie in that Jester suit and I'm all over it.

i guess I'm in the minority but i love this figure and i pre ordered it.

Ill join you in the minority because i love it too, just going to wait since i got too many POs right now :p

Back