Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Deadshot and Amanda Waller were shining stars too but that's just my opinion.

While I love deadshot I don't like will smith one bit so I am biased that way a bit. The whole movie sucked big time but I always felt that two characters worth making are Harley and enchantress just cause they would look unique and still were tolerable.

I bought the batman though but only cause I missed it from bvs ... deadshot, and others will be an easy pass for me including all jokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would this HS look as an alternative head for the reg Harley..problem is the pig tails are different :slap

How would this HS look as an alternative head for the reg Harley..problem is the pig tails are different :slap

Maybe they will give magnetic pig tails on this one too. If they do then we can swap.

a couple of minutes in photoshop to see how this head might look on the other body.

I did the same thing few weeks ago, but posted it on the normal costume Harley thread..
Here's my take of it, but with the pigtails:

harley%20front_zpsobswhark.jpg

nice! I wondered what this would look like. Looks like I will be getting this sculpt and a spare regular version for the pigtails. thanks fellas :rock

For me, this sculpt is a complete contrast to the other Harley sculpt. It's just so 'meh'. I don't think the likeness is even that good. I really hope to be proved wrong tho once she's released and see some better photos.

I think it's a good sculpt to have as an alternative to the only having the looking to the side w/ mouth wide open. Nothing wrong with extra posing options :wink1:

is it just me
but as well as being a dead ringer for margot i also see a lot of michell pfeiffer circa catwoman in the sculpt

Well HT do funny stuff sometimes. This is one. I will act like this not exists.

I'm passing on the figure, but I sure would like to have the headsculpt as an alternate for the other Harley. Any links to reviews, etc?

Back