Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to just see this head (I know the pigtails are an issue) put on the other body...
Can somebody post a pic of this??

Yes, that's the very last thing you want to happen!

I was concerned about the stress on the joints, as well as on the seams of her trousers. The outfit is tailored so well to the body that it seemed the best compromise was to let her stand.

The bed only fits on top of the stand without the upright support. I was hoping I could incorporate it and have her standing on it.

There may be another way to have her sitting with her legs over the edge of the bed/stand, so her feet are resting on the shelf. That might be a less stressed, more relaxed option.

Yes but we want the signature pose! that's why we're sold to buy the figure!

She seems like yet another half-assed Hot Toys figure.

Looks great standing, but unconvincing sitting - which is her signature pose. The body just isn't flexible enough to straighten the back, or bring the legs up and across close enough to her body into a natural looking sitting position.

Plus she should've had double jointed elbows.

27136111589_33b948d361_o.jpg

38197229134_e468806fed_o.jpg

38197229044_b39bccd7dc_o.jpg

38912274021_697d1e109a_o.jpg
Do you happen to have a post anywhere about the other two Harley figures in the last pic?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm really considering buying this Harley.
I want only one, was undecided between this and the regular. But the closed mouth, lack of "plastic/rubbery/stick" stockings and the bare feet (not sure why, loved this detail, feels so Harley) really made me like this figure.

I've been considering getting back on Hot Toys collecting, but only buying female figures.

huh.. this angle with the camera distortion makes the likeness spot on. Not so much on the other shots..

25299117_1763324333678737_8443832509698531298_n.jpg

That's a reason for a return. Obviously they lied advertising something which can't be achieved.

Plot twist: Tom Judson's Harley has her legs broken to achieve that sit pose. :lol

Just ordered this one, I'll see if I can do it.

Back