Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23319195_10155007999677344_7024635686426540753_n.jpg

View attachment 375951

That's... terrible

Much better than the prototype, very impressive sculpt. Still no interest in the figure but might pick up the knockoff sculpt when it inevitably turns up.

Sculpt looks pretty good from the pics. No interest in the prison outfit, but I may pick up the head to have rehaired with pigtails and use as a second option for regular Harley.

On the whole, I really like this figure. There are a couple of minus points though, and they really should be minused too. The body is just too busty for Margot and I don't think she had a wonderbra on either. If you could swap the lower legs out on a Rey body then it might just be perfect.

Looks as though they thinned the lips which looks better and changed the overall look of the iris which makes the sculpt look different. Other than that it is the same sculpt.

I don’t think they changed the sculpt at all. I think it’s simply the paint. JC Hong vs factory.

I don’t think they changed the sculpt at all. I think it’s simply the paint. JC Hong vs factory.

Yeah, you’re never gonna get anything as good as a JC Hong paint master, so an improvement over the promo shots is good enough for me.
I’m dying to see this on the regular body with the pigtails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all the in hand pics I've seen from collectors I think the sculpt looks just fine. Not sure why they went with that body though, they could have used the other Harley body just with different legs.

Just received Harley and even though the figure is somewhat basic with no real bells and whistles the sculpt is spot on Margot Robbie and looks awesome on the shelf. The pigtails are not removable and dont even move for that matter. She looks great next to Arkham Joker.

Just received Harley and even though the figure is somewhat basic with no real bells and whistles the sculpt is spot on Margot Robbie and looks awesome on the shelf. The pigtails are not removable and dont even move for that matter. She looks great next to Arkham Joker.

Does she have the updated body the previous Harley had? or is it one of the average true type bodies?

Does she have the updated body the previous Harley had? or is it one of the average true type bodies?

As far as I can tell it is the updated body. She appears to have the same neck and hip area. The feet are an attachment similar to the Arkham Joker.

Back