1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. But HT is testing these types of things. I like it.

I want them to punish PTers by offering a Kenobi on Iguana-saur (whatever that chicken-lizard was).

They dropped a ridiculous amount tonight. Have a little patience this thing will not even ship until late next year so there is a TON of time to wait and see. We are guaranteed to get more this week.

The only things that require any work on their part are the bad batch figure and the Blurrg. The rest are all rehashes.

The only things that require any work on their part are the bad batch figure and the Blurrg. The rest are all rehashes.

That's why i said we a getting more. They could have only dropped all the bad batch tonight but didn't, they could have just dropped only all the Mando troopers tonight but didn't. Dropping 15 figures at once is bit much. This a week long thing they have to spread it out a bit.

Definitely looks like Kuiil will be dropping soon. As a single figure and a two pack with the Blurrg I’m sure.

To be honest I actually thought the Blurrg would be more. Not really appalled by that price. Could be something I consider.

Think I?ll wait it out and go for the Kuiil with Blurrg set in case they pack any exclusives in with his set. I feel they are his iconic ride anyway.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

My desire to purchase this hinges on Kuuil.

Which for the record I expect. It's an easy reuse of their small body molds.

$555 is a tough pill to swallow. Half a grand for a toy doll and his ride.

You could buy a used car for that when I was a kid. Now its a detolf topper.

damn that is a high price...I want this but this a PF type price..

Back