1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to say no to this one. Wish I knew for sure they were making the whole team.

I honestly love this release the more I look at it! Echo has such a cool back story and the design on this one came out awesome. Especially the head sculpt. They really nailed the realistic transition from animation.

I was talking with sideshow and it seems that Echo does not require a non-refundable deposit to order it

Sideshow: Looks like at this time, due to Licensor and/or manufacturer agreements, the item does not currently require a deposit to secure the order

I was talking with sideshow and it seems that Echo does not require a non-refundable deposit to order it

Sideshow: Looks like at this time, due to Licensor and/or manufacturer agreements, the item does not currently require a deposit to secure the order

Weird. All the other figures from today need them. They are all from the same license?

Pre-Ordered.

Also noticed the lack of deposit or any sort of payment plan.

This is a cool look, but I won't be buying it in case they end up making an ARC Trooper version. Hunter, I might get to represent the show depending on how much I like the show. But I'd much rather have more Clone Troopers so I hope Hot Toys is considering making a second version of Echo.

And just yesterday I said in the other thread ;

"Even if the cartoon is great, I don't think these are something I need in this scale or price point. I'm more than content with having them in 6" scale with Hasbro BS figures. Brave words for now..

:slap

Must..... Resist....

This looks incredible. But I have to stick to my guns...:panic:

weird that there isn't a payment plan option as of now. Hard to shell out $300 for something we wont see for 1.5 years+

Up for $300 at BBTS. My wallet thanks me for not being into the Clone Wars cartoons.

This thing is loaded with cool attachments though.

Had it been the animated look I wouldn't have been interested, but this actually looks quite cool. I haven't watched the series and not sure if I will as I'm not that crazy about the animation style (I prefer the animation style used in the video game cinematics). However, if the reviews are good I'll give it a shot. I think there are five of them. So assuming HT produces all the characters, that'll be roughly $1,500 in figures, not to mention any villains or supporting characters. Between what they can continue milking from the movies, the Mandalorian, the upcoming Book of Boba Fett, Ashoka, Obi-Wan, Rangers and Andor series, and now this, HT must be dancing in the streets.

yeah a lot of hands that have to be greased which is why these prices are getting higher and higher. Between the cost of the license, Hot Toys making their money and SS with their distro fees, by the time it gets to us we're paying quite a bit.

Looks cool, but I?m passing. Too many other wants on my list to set aside funds for the whole team here.

So it begins. shortly after streaming the first episode, i broke and POed. Now i'm in, Hot Toys better not disappoint and release all 5 members.

Back