1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
181984945_10157991730032344_2353776216583495338_n.jpg

Is that a Shake-weight ? :confused:

Armor looks nice, the legs are skinny compared to torso though. But I'll pass, won't dive into baby rabbit's hole. I'm already in the big hole.

Echo is probably the most unique looking of all of the clone variants so he was a good choice for the first of the Bad Batch. Looks like Hunter shouldn’t be far behind. Hope Wrecker and Tech aren’t far behind.

Echo is probably the most unique looking of all of the clone variants so he was a good choice for the first of the Bad Batch. Looks like Hunter shouldn’t be far behind. Hope Wrecker and Tech aren’t far behind.

Famous last words.

Echo also makes sense as he was one of the fan favorite characters on The Clone Wars. Personally I like his 501st look more. Not committing to this line unless I really love The Bad Batch.

He comes with a fair bit. Two sculpts and lots of accessories. These figures are getting to be too spendy in general, but it’s priced about where I figured it would be.

I'll pick him up in the morning when they put the Ahsoka PF up.

Looking at everything I wish he came with at least one other blaster rifle or something. The one pistol isn't a lot for weaponry. I suppose I'll have extras with the Deluxe Clone Troopers coming.

He comes with a fair bit. Two sculpts and lots of accessories. These figures are getting to be too spendy in general, but it’s priced about where I figured it would be.

I don't think it's two sculpts. In the pic of him holding the helmet, it looks like it would go on the front of his head.

Looking at everything I wish he came with at least one other blaster rifle or something. The one pistol isn't a lot for weaponry. I suppose I'll have extras with the Deluxe Clone Troopers coming.

I don't think it's two sculpts. In the pic of him holding the helmet, it looks like it would go on the front of his head.

Good call. It’s possibly two magnetised halves. His “ears” seem to poke out either side when the lid is on.

Ah- you’re right. Didn’t notice that. Either way he has two different looks and comes with a fair bit. Expensive yeah, but unfortunately it’s about what we’re growing accustomed to.

181984945_10157991730032344_2353776216583495338_n.jpg

Is that a Shake-weight ? :confused:

I also think this looks bloody fantastic !! Look at the weathering on that thing. Especially the rust and dirt on the forearm.

Very tempted to get these guys. But as always unsure if Hot Toys will commit. I guess if no one orders this then the chances of them making others is lower....

Amazing. I can’t believe everything that HT is putting out. It’s like I’m the one picking the figures to be released :lol Loving the PT/Mando focus!

Back