Hot Toys Spiderman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you want a Hot Toys Spider-Man

• Yes

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Well i want a spiderman figure soon because it shouldent take this long for a confirmation.

Reeve you fauking newb, no S.

The planet will explode like Krypton whenever Hot Toys tells the world they have the license to produce Reeve Superman.
Funny, I always thought it was Reeves, too. . .

I will probably buy the HT Spidey. Even though I already have the extremely awesome Medicom version, you know that Hot Toys will do something special that we haven't seen before.

I would probably buy two Hot Toys Reeve Supermen. Total dream figure.

comic spidey, yes. No movie spidey for me.

Medicom comic spidey rocks in my opinion. HT could improve on a few things, but medi's strength is in comic stuff and I don't really see the need for another. Still, should be interesting.

Medicom comic spidey rocks in my opinion. HT could improve on a few things, but medi's strength is in comic stuff and I don't really see the need for another. Still, should be interesting.

yeah, the medi comic spidey does look good, but i cant find one (for reasonable price). Since I dont see medi ever making more spidey I am hoping HT would make one. :D Though IMO none of the TT would work well for spidey. especially the hip ball joint would look ridiculous in a skin tight body suit. Hopefully HT knows this and is making new parts to fix that. (if they are making a comic spidey, that is)

yeah, the medi comic spidey does look good, but i cant find one (for reasonable price). Since I dont see medi ever making more spidey I am hoping HT would make one. :D Though IMO none of the TT would work well for spidey. especially the hip ball joint would look ridiculous in a skin tight body suit. Hopefully HT knows this and is making new parts to fix that. (if they are making a comic spidey, that is)

But..........what would spiderman come with??

All this talk of comic Spidey is premature if not completely fanboy hopes and dreams. To date they've only confirmed the Movie license, the comic stuff is a hope but not a reality yet.

As for Spidey, from HT I'd imagine he'd come with multiple hands, alternate Parker head and webbing. That's it...they might include a camera or even a Daily Bugle but its doubtful.

It would be nice though if they gave us a 2 in 1 right off of the bat with Parker possibilities but that isn't HT's style.

With Spider-Man 4 around the corner and HT definitely going that route, look for it to probably be from Spider-Man 1 (yes, the costumes have variations from film to film) and minimal because they know another is coming within a year.

dude i just want venom and i might get another red and blue spidey becuze i already have the medicom one, we will see.

dude i just want venom and i might get another red and blue spidey becuze i already have the medicom one, we will see.

I have the comic medi line and both (red / blue & black) Spiderman along with Wolverine are among my favorite collectibles. I never ventured into Medi-product with their movie adaptions. I wasn't a fan.

I am looking forward to HT rendition of Spiderman. I do not nit-pick the different costume designs therefore, I will take any movie version.

here is a question, assuming HT is gonna make a comic book spidey, which comic artist's version of spidey should/would HT use? Medi's spidey is pretty much based on McFarlane's spidey, personally, that's not the style I would go for, what other artist's spidey would be a great start for HT?

The only reason I would buy a Spiderman is if there were going to be villains coming soon after. I would love to see a movie Goblin and Doc Oc. I loved the movie costumes. And both are easily within the reach of HT. Goblin is basically a hybrid of Iron Man and Batman painted green. For Doc they can steal the technology from the lame matrix sentinel they are making with the addition of a new body. Unless there are likeness right issues with either of those actors?

here is a question, assuming HT is gonna make a comic book spidey, which comic artist's version of spidey should/would HT use? Medi's spidey is pretty much based on McFarlane's spidey, personally, that's not the style I would go for, what other artist's spidey would be a great start for HT?

Just want a good classic Spider-Man

spiderman_banner.jpg

Back