Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see they're sticking with the cloth masks for these two. I was worried they might switch to a sculpted mask like on many of their recent Spidey figs.
Sculpted masked head is what I was hoping for both of Tobey and Andrew spidey. My old asm2 has that black stain and not that I didn't properly care for my figure. It's very humid here

Looks better than the old one and I like the metallic sheen on the blue. But why did they leave the red so flat?

Sandman is mentioned on Facebook here:

Screenshot_20220714-180306~2.png

Hopefully they make enough . Don’t want a bot/ps5 situation with this figure

Same and the neck seam was going to happen since they seam to be going for the slightly exposed neck for the swap out feature on this similar to the AMS2 figure instead of fabric all the way up the neck post like the Tom Holland figures

I had to zoom in on the zoomed in picture to even tell what the complaint was. I totally get it if the neck seam is that much of an issue and an eye sore to you but I think this prototype has done a very admirable job of covering that up.

To be honest, zooming in gave me a better appreciation of the work Hot Toys has done on the webbing on his suit. That is special work imo.

Back